2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Finally!! Picking it up tomorrow.

IMG_1349.jpeg

Mine is similar, Built 3/28 and Estimated at Granger 4/5-4/18!! Are they trucking these to Granger?
I bet yours is on the same train as mine. Ford tracker updated to say Estimated Delivery 04/06/2024 - 04/19/2024. The Norfolk Southern tracking says it departed STL today around 12:15AM if I heard the system correctly.

I bet yours is on the same train as mine. Ford tracker updated to say Estimated Delivery 04/06/2024 - 04/19/2024. The Norfolk Southern tracking says it departed STL today around 12:15AM if I heard the system correctly.
am hopeful mine is on the same train - my tracker also says 04/06/2024 - 04/19/2024

Officially within 2 weeks of my tentative build week date. I think my refresh button is getting tired of me. lol Fingers crossed it goes a little early like so many others have recently.

Contacted Ford, they gave me the railcar info, but it looks like you have to have a PIN or be a registered user to get the info.

Anyone have theirs sent via CSX transportation? If so, were you able to track it?

Confirmed with Granger Tremor has been shipped delivery 9-15 April - next steps winch and trailer camera install
View attachment 150626
What is the trailer camera install? I've been curious about that. Does it integrate to your in-dash screen?

My last trailer, I bought a Furrion camera that I installed to the prewiring on the rear of my trailer and used a lighter-plug/small screen in the cab to view the rear of the trailer.

What is the trailer camera install? I've been curious about that. Does it integrate to your in-dash screen?

My last trailer, I bought a Furrion camera that I installed to the prewiring on the rear of my trailer and used a lighter-plug/small screen in the cab to view the rear of the trailer.
I should take delivery this week and ordered the trailer cam as well. My sales guy says it plugs in near the 7pin trailer plug and shows up on the dash when in reverse. Remind me in a week or so and I can share my experience.

According to this video,
, the camera does integrate with in-dash screen. I ordered it before researching thoroughly, my toy hauler overall length is greater than 35 feet. Sticker says this is dealer installed option, trick is I think they need the trailer there to do install, trailer is currently in Spearfish SD, so it might just wind up being left in the box

How long does it take to go from “Built” with a green circle to having a blue circle with a check mark? Does it happen at the same time as the shipment notification? Mine was built on the 27th, but is probably waiting on bed liner . . .

According to this video,
, the camera does integrate with in-dash screen. I ordered it before researching thoroughly, my toy hauler overall length is greater than 35 feet. Sticker says this is dealer installed option, trick is I think they need the trailer there to do install, trailer is currently in Spearfish SD, so it might just wind up being left in the box

Are all trucks pre-wired for it or would you have to order it as an option to get the pre-wiring?

I like seeing images of the build progress. I ordered a King Ranch Tremor in mid December 2023. So far it only shows Order-Confirmed. I know a lot depends on the trim level and options. Does anyone who ordered a King Ranch Tremor have data on how long between Order-Confirmed and Scheduling? thank you.

Just ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor HO diesel and got the confirmation on 3/29/24 that Ford received the order. Dealer put it as a fleet order with Priority 03. Now here’s the question:

From what I can tell reading the thread it seems like everybody’s ‘24 Tremors got built mid-end of March ‘24 so does that mean I’m screwed and will be waiting a year to get built or does anyone know of another time of the year Ford builds Tremor packages?

I understand that Priority 03 only puts me at the front of the dealers order bank and not Ford’s and I understand that different options (Platinum, high output, etc.) play a role in production. Just really wondering if Ford only does one Tremor build schedule a year or there are more.

I like seeing images of the build progress. I ordered a King Ranch Tremor in mid December 2023. So far it only shows Order-Confirmed. I know a lot depends on the trim level and options. Does anyone who ordered a King Ranch Tremor have data on how long between Order-Confirmed and Scheduling? thank you.
I’m assuming we might be in the same boat since your’s didn’t get built in March and we’re both higher trim levels…

You're only seeing the higher trim levels being built and shipped now since they wait until Job 2 which started in Jan I think. Various Tremor trim levels have been shipping since last year after the strike.

Just ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor HO diesel and got the confirmation on 3/29/24 that Ford received the order. Dealer put it as a fleet order with Priority 03. Now here’s the question:

From what I can tell reading the thread it seems like everybody’s ‘24 Tremors got built mid-end of March ‘24 so does that mean I’m screwed and will be waiting a year to get built or does anyone know of another time of the year Ford builds Tremor packages?

I understand that Priority 03 only puts me at the front of the dealers order bank and not Ford’s and I understand that different options (Platinum, high output, etc.) play a role in production. Just really wondering if Ford only does one Tremor build schedule a year or there are more.
Did your dealership have the allocation for a Platinum Tremor? That is probably the biggest hold up based on reading these forums.

Back