2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

IMG_6254.jpeg
IMG_6257.jpeg

Noticed the status changed on truck. Since Ford dealer I purchased from is just across the street from shop I own. I snuck in this morning to see it inside. Fresh off transport truck last night!!!!

My tracker updated to shipped yesterday. It's the wrong date, but it's updated.
When was your build date?

I went into production last week for a 4/1 build, still no further updates and no modules yet 🫤

I bet yours is on the same train as mine. Ford tracker updated to say Estimated Delivery 04/06/2024 - 04/19/2024. The Norfolk Southern tracking says it departed STL today around 12:15AM if I heard the system correctly.
Any updates since? Have any of them been arriving early? Mine says 4/5 and of course I'm heading out of town for 10 days tomorrow...

Any updates since? Have any of them been arriving early? Mine says 4/5 and of course I'm heading out of town for 10 days tomorrow...
Says arrived at the rail car depot and been sitting there since 4/1 according to Norfolk Southern. I asked the dealer if vehicle visibility report shows anything different than what I'm seeing on Ford tracker. It's basically a narrower window but not earlier. Ford says "Estimated Delivery 04/06/2024 - 04/19/2024" and the VVR from dealer says "Estimated Delivery 04/09/2024 - 04/15/2024". Flights out of STL have been expensive so I may have to wait an extra few days anyway even if it does come in early.

My family told me I should have just "Jesse James'd" the truck off the rail car as it passed through STL. LOL

Just placed my order today for a ‘24 F250 Platinum Tremor in Antimatter Blue with the Carmelo interior. Let the wait begin!
Ha! I just ordered the exact same truck last Friday, only difference is mine’s a 350. I talked to Granger too and was told the same. Not sure if my dealer has the ability to order a 350 Platinum Tremor, but I couldn’t turn down the 1% under invoice offer. Like you said, “we will see”. Worst case, I order from Granger when the 2025 banks open.

Placed order for 2024 F250 Tremor 7.3 Lariet, last week, and got a build scheduled e-mail today......week of May 6. I sold my 2022 Tremor, at the height of the market and have been driving a 2023 F150 Tremor but decided I liked the F250 better.......looking forward to getting back in a SD.

Ha! I just ordered the exact same truck last Friday, only difference is mine’s a 350. I talked to Granger too and was told the same. Not sure if my dealer has the ability to order a 350 Platinum Tremor, but I couldn’t turn down the 1% under invoice offer. Like you said, “we will see”. Worst case, I order from Granger when the 2025 banks open.
Well no more wondering, got my build date for May 20th and VIN number this morning!!! That was quick!
IMG_9390.png

Well no more wondering, got my build date for May 20th and VIN number this morning!!! That was quick!

That’s great, nice things are moving along in a timely manner for Ford and Others (you).

Says arrived at the rail car depot and been sitting there since 4/1 according to Norfolk Southern. I asked the dealer if vehicle visibility report shows anything different than what I'm seeing on Ford tracker. It's basically a narrower window but not earlier. Ford says "Estimated Delivery 04/06/2024 - 04/19/2024" and the VVR from dealer says "Estimated Delivery 04/09/2024 - 04/15/2024". Flights out of STL have been expensive so I may have to wait an extra few days anyway even if it does come in early.

My family told me I should have just "Jesse James'd" the truck off the rail car as it passed through STL. LOL
Congrats on the Truck!! Be thank full it wasn't in your hands on Monday for that hail storm!! My truck got hammered in Chesterfield at the hockey rink. Waiting on the insurance company now.

View attachment 151313
You just ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor not very long ago and you now have a build date? Wow! I've been waiting months and still no build date.

What dealership do you have?

Last edited:
Back