- OP 🔹
- #41
Ai screwed meAlso, why is the front tag logo "2 dimensional" to the viewer?!?!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ai screwed meAlso, why is the front tag logo "2 dimensional" to the viewer?!?!![]()
I’m real, just with crappy Ai supportBot?
All good, after reading the comments of all the jacked up things it’s warrantedWe’re just busting your balls. There are only a few assholes here![]()
View attachment 272221Hey everyone! I finally made the jump into the Super Duty lineup. Coming from a 17 GMC 2500 Denali with an L5P to a 2026 F-250 Tremor. Absolutely blown away at how awesome this truck is. Just looking up different things brought me to this forum. I can already tell this community is going to teach me a ton!
Thanks! I’ll keep Ai away from the truck, good looking without it!I, for one, am glad you are a real human and not a bot. Welcome to a great group of folks. As entertaining as they are knowledgeable.
I, for one, am glad you are a real human and not a bot. Welcome to a great group of folks. As entertaining as they are knowledgeable.
And what's wrong with bots!? Huh!? Huh!?Thanks! I’ll keep Ai away from the truck, good looking without it!
is the 290 is a special edition, 40% better than a 250, but not up to 350 standards?Wow, the 2026 Platinum's came with "T-290" side grills ...![]()