HOT! XLT Tremor thread, because an XLT is the very BEST way to order a Tremor, Everyone agrees.

I own an XLT because….

• It’s the exact truck I wanted.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • It’s the exact truck I could afford.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • It’s the exact truck that was available when I needed a truck.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • It’s a work truck. No leather or butt massage needed.

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Other? Why did you choose the XLT?

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Who would drive an XLT? I’m just here to see what the poors are discussing.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • Not sure if everything is expensive, or I’m just poor.

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • I’m just here for the Pheasants

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • What the actual fuck are we even talking about? Pheasants?

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
That’s funny.

Thank you for this treats. It’s honestly what had me thinking I might go for an XLT on my next Tremor (like if it was stolen or something and I needed to order a replacement). It’s easy to see that I don’t want/need much of the stuff on my fancy-pants Lariat. Alas, the wife almost immediately shot down the idea of no dual-zone climate controls.
It seems as long as I’m married I’m a Lariat man.
Tell her it is dual climate zones, you have the cab and the truck bed…. I bet she’ll pick the cab, lol. Let me know how it goes.

I think the losses are dual climate (we’re never on the same page, so that’s an issue), cooling seats (gimmicky), and passenger manually adjusting seat (I’m the driver!).

I think the losses are dual climate (we’re never on the same page, so that’s an issue), cooling seats (gimmicky), and passenger manually adjusting seat (I’m the driver!).
Don't rag on my cooling seats! They're a lifesaver for me. Damn dark truck and living in the south 🤦

My wife and my girlfriend both love the massaging seats. If they ever find out about each other I will loose the truck and they will go on a road trip together just to enjoy the seats.
You sound like @Optimus

”For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world.“
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

No wife, happy life! 🤪
FWIW I disagree. My wife is literally my favorite person on Earth. Wouldn't trade her for anything in this world.

Latest Discussions

Back