Who’s Tremor in Las Vegas?

Nice! Congratulations on your anniversary. Much has changed in three years.

We'll DM once you've arrived. The weather should be perfect during your stay.


Those were killer watches. I really wanted one but was too afraid of accidently deploying the distress signal!
It would be pretty hard. You had to unscrew two caps and pull the antenna all the way out.

It would be the equivalent of tripping and falling on someone junk and getting pregnant.
 
It would be pretty hard. You had to unscrew two caps and pull the antenna all the way out.

It would be the equivalent of tripping and falling on someone junk and getting pregnant.
Great analogy! Pulling the antenna all the way out and getting pregnant would be difficult 🤪.
 
LMAO! Yes sorry no context. Thought it would be a simple question. I did not take the photos. I asked whose it was because she is for sale and I’m looking into it. Was just seeing if I could get some more information from the previous owner.
Yes, she’s a ‘22 Lariat. 👍🏻
Buy it! These trucks are great!
 
Looks almost like my old truck..but my first tremor went to AZ

_DSC9860.webp
 
We have a bunch of places to checkout new watches as I'm sure you already know.

@Sludgemonkey44 loves watches too and has his favorite spot.
I dealt with Bellusso’s the last time I was in Vegas. They are part of the LV Luxury Group. I’d recommend anything from them. I got a chance to meet one of the owners. Great guy. I read ahead and Bill it looks like you might be in the market for a Santos. I’m pretty sure the Bellusso’s at the Palazzo has them. If you are in there tell Julian, Jardin, and Nina at Lange that I said hello.
 
Back
Top Bottom