Wheel Well Liners

One beer per liner if you like to drink em while they are cold. 30 - 45 min. Straight forward and the fit is exact.
I went to pick mine up and there was only one hole. How do these things stay on? And do you leave the felt liners there and put these over top or remove them first?

Felt liner stays. You’re supposed to loosen the screws by the funder then slide in the liner in between the felt and fender. then re-tighten.

I went to pick mine up and there was only one hole. How do these things stay on? And do you leave the felt liners there and put these over top or remove them first?
/\ /\ /\ What LT75 said... And they ain't going anywhere if installed properly. Very glad I got them. I have a '21 7.3 F350, and they fit perfectly. The only variance was that the instructions said I would need a T30 torx bit for the bolt that mounts thru that single hole. But in reality my truck has a 10mm bolt there. Otherwise, everything else went perfectly. Here is where I ordered them (By the way, pictures show REAR liners, but these are definitely for the FRONT):
wheel well liners.png

Last edited:
I went with Husky Rear liners. The first took about 45 mins to install because I was trying to remove tabs I didn’t need to on the fender flares. The second took maybe 10mins. I did notch out a tiny piece for the fender flare trim push tab to stick through.

Attachments

• D1CB6C32-3932-4E3B-BD27-C4DE0EF4F74B.jpeg
    D1CB6C32-3932-4E3B-BD27-C4DE0EF4F74B.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 157
  • C3236F6D-68C5-4149-AD6D-A79BEF349ADD.jpeg
    C3236F6D-68C5-4149-AD6D-A79BEF349ADD.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 157
I went with Husky Rear liners. The first took about 45 mins to install because I was trying to remove tabs I didn’t need to on the fender flares. The second took maybe 10mins. I did notch out a tiny piece for the fender flare trim push tab to stick through.
I Definitely prefer the Husky rear liners over Ford Liners. They are much larger and cover the Frame Rails where Ford liners do not. I'd say the Husky's are roughly 4" longer than Ford Liners. I avoided most of the Accessories ford offers when I ordered my Truck. The Bed Liner, Mud Flaps, Hood Deflector, Fender Liners etc, all require a Accessory Line. That can potentially delay your order several weeks.
IMG_1854.jpg

So just to clarify, does someone have the front liners mounted on a Tremor?
My parts guy here seems to think they might rub because they are not listed to order with the Tremor package.

Thanks!

You can order them with the tremor package just not with the black or sport appearance packages for some reason....

No place for them to rub unless you think you need 37s without a level/lift.
I ordered them on my Tremor……should have it in a couple of weeks.

They fit fine. Nothing rubs on mine at all. I think you are allowed to add them on the 22’s.

Greg
I ordered these for my 2022 and they are moulded correctly but there is no mounting kit, no instructions, and no predrilled holes in the liners. What did you get ?I ordered the exact model you stated.
Did you figure this out was gonna order for my 22?

Did you figure this out was gonna order for my 22?

Not sure why his didn't have the hole but the way these are often packaged it's possible for the instructions/ hardware bag to get lost in shipping. Sometimes the liners come without a box, sandwiched together, hardware bag in between and a zip tie through a hole.

Last edited:
I put both the front and rear Ford liners on my Tremor. Everything fit fine. The front liners go over the felt-like existing liner. Mine were not in a box. They also came with the hardware package sandwiched in between the liners held by a zip tie.

One bit of advice. If you have not put mud flaps on your truck yet, do the liners before you do the flaps. It will be easier that way.

Back