Stowable bed ramps

Adrenolin

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
RIP 03 Ford Explorer Sport XLT
Current Ride #2
Yamaha WR250R
Anyone know their length when extended? Pricey little things. Since I'll be loading motorcycles they are nice on the sides.

Ryno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ram 2500
I was curious about these for sure! I love how they attach to the bed so they don’t move. I too ride and haul my dirt bikes often. I have a ‘16 ram 2500 at the moment and my Tremor just came in. The length is key. Too short and it makes for a heafty push. The step will be nice though so I will probably only need 1 ram from now on.

OP
Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
RIP 03 Ford Explorer Sport XLT
Current Ride #2
Yamaha WR250R
Wirh the longer F250 short bed I’m hoping I can get the bikes close to straight in with the tailgate up. Looks like I should be able to. I’m turning 50 this year so instead of running them up this tall truck I’m going to use a winch. Dualsports.. not light dirtbikes (WRRs) and have a deposit down on a Tenere 700 also.

I’ve yet to find any specs for the ramps posted anywhere or even mentioned in a video unfortunately. Weight load though not to important for my use but the actual length. I mean come on Ford guys and YouTube guys.. it’s not difficult to use a tape measure. 🤦‍♂️

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge