What did you do to your Tremor today?

Just ordered a Banks iDash Datamonster replacement. My wife pushed the visor down hard and broke the MicroSD card off and now it won't power on.

Also, bought new shoes for the truck. The Goodyears were down to 5/32 and were loud and getting some strange wear on the outside lugs. Got 35K miles out of them. Purchased stock size and put on BFG HD KT. Discount Tire had to raise their compressor settings because they couldn't seat the beads. First pair they installed at that location.

Finally had the fender flares painted and installed. They ended up being pretty damn expensive but I'm very happy with them and the shop did an amazing job of matching the AMB.

Attachments

• 20240502_170636.jpg
    20240502_170636.jpg
    629.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 20240502_170617.jpg
    20240502_170617.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 20240502_170531.jpg
    20240502_170531.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 20240502_170511.jpg
    20240502_170511.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 84
In the Wake-Up settings, don't click the "Always on" option. You'll come out to a dead battery the next morning. I learned this the hard way years ago. 🤦

Making further progress on getting my bedside fixed where someone hit me and didn't leave a note. Found a local short bed cut in half for cheap that I harvested the quarter panel section I need to do the grafting on mine.

Got the new black flange piece from parts.ford.com and riveted on.

T4J2DMR.jpeg

mCiSxJX.jpeg

dKaPfN2.jpeg

6wPMCHG.jpeg

6Qy0cGP.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally had the fender flares painted and installed. They ended up being pretty damn expensive but I'm very happy with them and the shop did an amazing job of matching the AMB.
Which flares did you go with?

Which flares did you go with?
Those are Buschwacker extend a fender smooth black flares right off amazon. And just had them painted to match and installed while they were at it. I was never a fan if the ones woth the bolts in them just not my look I'm going for but these blend in nicely. From the side they blend in nicely from the front or back they add a nice bulge. (@Optimus will have a comment about that one lol)

https://amzn.to/4doOZ58

Those are Buschwacker extend a fender smooth black flares right off amazon. And just had them painted to match and installed while they were at it. I was never a fan if the ones woth the bolts in them just not my look I'm going for but these blend in nicely. From the side they blend in nicely from the front or back they add a nice bulge. (@Optimus will have a comment about that one lol)

https://amzn.to/4doOZ58
I have a great respect for anyone that uses bushwhacker and bulge in the same post 🤪

Back