What did you do to your Tremor today?

Got some Method 301s and Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs installed today. Wheels are 18x9 +18 offset and tires are 305/70/18. Dropped air pressure to 55F/50R but I’ll do a proper chalk test when it’s not raining. Also need to get ForScan so I can lower my TPMS threshold and get the tire pressure light off my dash. Gotta figure out a way to camouflage the rear hubs…no way the center caps are fitting over the hubs on the 11.6 rear axle. Might end up painting them silver…the black hubs sticking through aluminum wheels bothers my OCD 🤣

Until then here’s a pic:
View attachment 153350
Lets see some more pictures, looks good!

Technically.... no. I'm doing my part by reflecting sunlight back so the solar panels can soak it in.
Very conscientious of you. And like others have said, I drive a diesel to conserve electricity. :LOL:

Reactions: KR3
i would call method

I’m not worried about it. Bought some spray paint from Lowe’s yesterday. I’ll paint the hubs later this week when the weather warms back up.

Here’s how far the center cap goes on…even if I got it on there’s not enough space between the wheel and hub for the center cap to fit. It’s a *tight* fit. I guess these particular wheels have a smaller hub bore than other Methods.

IMG_4355.jpeg

IMG_4356.jpeg

I’m not worried about it. Bought some spray paint from Lowe’s yesterday. I’ll paint the hubs later this week when the weather warms back up.

Here’s how far the center cap goes on…even if I got it on there’s not enough space between the wheel and hub for the center cap to fit. It’s a *tight* fit. I guess these particular wheels have a smaller hub bore than other Methods.

View attachment 153494

View attachment 153495

View attachment 153496
i think you got the wrong caps.
the center bore of that wheel and the ones i got are the same

i think you got the wrong caps.
the center bore of that wheel and the ones i got are the same

Hmmmm…I’ll give them a call then and see what they say! Appreciate it. Which wheels do you have?

Update: Called Method, they don’t have any optional chrome hub caps that will work. Looks like I’ll be painting the hubs. No big deal.

Last edited:
IMG_5281.jpeg
IMG_5282.jpeg
IMG_5280.jpeg
Factory stock shitty lamp—Bottom picture

Middle pic—stock housing with T-10 frosted white lamp from Morrimoto

Top-is a full housing LED replacement. Two of these is way too bright IMO.
I opted for the middle , looks best with rest of the lights at night.

Painted the rear hubs today. Cost me $20 and I think it looks so much better now! Used 2 coats of Rustoleum Primer and 2 coats of Rustoleum High Performance Enamel Aluminum color spray paint. Came out really good IMO for not much effort. I’m sure it’ll wear in time and I’ll need to touch it up every now and then but no big deal.

IMG_4364.jpeg

IMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

IMG_4371.jpeg

IMG_4372.jpeg

Last edited:
Here was another picture it is in 2 tone absolutely love the way its turning out. Can't wait to get this all together in the truck
I may have missed the original post. Is this a center console cover? It looks awesome

I may have missed the original post. Is this a center console cover? It looks awesome
Yea it's a center console lid he's putting together for me. Thanks man I'm excited it's finally being worked on was on his list for about 7 months.

Yea it's a center console lid he's putting together for me. Thanks man I'm excited it's finally being worked on was on his list for about 7 months.
I’m not typically a fan of this kind of stuff, but man, the work on that is very nice. Should look very cool in the truck!

That picture is I ordered it in Darkened Bronze, it does not show in stock on line EVER. You have to call the dealer and asked them to order.

Nice! Same here! Would you just use the “switch end” to tie into the upfitter seitches?View attachment 153765
I ordered this kit…

So I won’t be installing my lights until it arrives in a few weeks so tbh I haven’t looked at the wiring schematic.

@BMCLIGHTS can you advise to the above?

@Baja Designs ? Same question?

Back