HOT! Ford Diesel Locking Fuel and DEF Caps

Interested?

• Yes!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very nice! Thank you BroncoHooves!
1000007746.jpg

Thank you! Would you be able to leave a review on the product page if you get a chance? Hope you like the cap holder too :)
Done. Very happy I waited to get your Tank Wardens instead of BEM

• Love
Reactions: ccw
A few extra parts came today (not planned, thanks to FedEx previous snafu). I will probably have 4 additional sets available to purchase within the next hour. You can either refresh the website, or you will get the email notification if you signed up for that!

• Love
Four sets in stock now. They will ship today if ordered soon.

Last edited:
One set left and in stock. Heading out the door to UPS in 12 minutes.

Sold out again. Thank you! Next pre-orders should open much sooner than expected, though no date to speak of yet. I've been trying to teach people how to do the assembly so I can travel to dealerships across America so they can be stocked and installed on new trucks.

What is the emergency procedure to remove the new caps in the event one is on the road and for whatever reason (either due to key misplacement or damage, lock failure) there is a need to get the cap off to refuel? Is there a specific drill point that is effective at disengaging the locking mechanism but will not result in metal shards being shed into the fuel tank?

Last edited:
What is the emergency procedure to remove the new caps in the event one is on the road and for whatever reason (either due to key misplacement or damage, lock failure) there is a need to get the cap off to refuel? Is there a specific drill point that is effective at disengaging the locking mechanism but will not result in metal shards being shed into the fuel tank?
🙏

Call a locksmith!

I’ll PM you when I get home 👍

Plenty of photos of the products installed but haven’t seen any of the packaging. The fit and finish of the caps isn’t the only thing that first class. Thank you @BroncoHooves. Excited for your other products that are in development.

Attachments

• IMG_4760.jpeg
    IMG_4760.jpeg
    480 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4761.jpeg
    IMG_4761.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 42
Back