What did you do to your Tremor today?

Gave it a 3 hr detail inside and out.....

7B03D0CE-FA31-4717-9530-B49D88E1DADB.jpeg

windshield uv film - does the inhibit or blur vision at all?
I did mine with ceramic tint, right to the legal limit. I wasn’t sure how I would like it, but I really do. Depending on which film you choose, it may cause distortion depending on what sunglasses you use (polarized and the tint may interact)
I thought the tint might make things harder to see at night, but that has t been my experience.

Set of 4. $10.00

I picked these things up from Amazon, and the fitment was really bad. To the point that they cracked when I removed them. Amazon refunded my money without having to return them. They went in the trash. Win some you loose some.

Speaking of cracks, I got in my truck this morning and the windshield had a crack drivers side starting below the wiper, about five inches long. Wasn't like that Friday when I drove it last.

They say they have to reprogram something when windshield is replaced. Figure that will be a screw up.

Ordered one of these. Will be installing next fuel filter change.

Ordered one of these. Will be installing next fuel filter change.

Good vid on why go SPE - and on how and why what aviation folks call “sumping fuel tanks”.

No check engine light yet? How many miles with the intake?
80 miles so far. No lights but when i installed it my A/C went out and threw a code but it fixed itself.

Back