What did you do to your Tremor today?

Top Shelf Trailers. Out of Florida.
Had my original trailer stolen a few weeks ago. Saw them on Craigslist. No one in town had any with the tall sides. Top Shelf custom made this trailer in about a week and 1/2. Delivered it to me in NY. Very impressed with the over all trailer qualit. Upgraded a few things. 3/16" solid bed sheet. Inside fender plates. They typically only have a see through fender. Caulked all the seems to aid in then NY winter road salts. Power up and power down dump. Trickle charger built into the box. I did a 14' trailer total 8'440.00. $1.75 a mile to deliver. Trailer to my door was 10,400. Still cheaper and better quality then anything in the area.
Dam thats a deal sounds like it’s got some nice options to I like the power down to all try calling them tomorrow any news on your stolen trailer I’ve seen in quite a few where I live and then one in Nevada dump trailers are a hot item for thieves

Dam thats a deal sounds like it’s got some nice options to I like the power down to all try calling them tomorrow any news on your stolen trailer I’ve seen in quite a few where I live and then one in Nevada dump trailers are a hot item for thieves
They did find a handful last week but none were mine. There's a ton of equipment and trailers being stolen and stashed in my area now.
Looking into tracking devices for mine now.

Decided where I wanted things, and mounted stuff on the passenger side BuiltRight rack.
3F25357C-66C4-475C-AA78-4BF38F660C90.jpeg

Ordered today

I finally got out to the country and tested my Homebrew Hitch Hoist. I am tired of blowing out my lumbar discs trying to get wildlife into the bed of the truck. I got a chunk of 2.5"" 120 wall square tube, and mounted a tab to allow a receiver pin in it to hold it to the hitch bracket. It slides inside the receiver bracket but is removable. I also notched the lower side to angle the arm away from the tail light, so under load it does not contact the truck.

Next I welded a sleeve of .120 wall 2" DOM into the outboard end of the 2.5" square tube. That allowed me to drop a 1.75" .120 wall DOM tube into that. I cut it in the middle and sleeved one side to shorten the entire arm to something that fits in the bed. I also sleeved the top and bent a 90 degree angle to cantilever over the tailgate/bed for loading.

It worked like a champ on a large boar this weekend. A successful home project that allows me to easily lift over 350 lbs and it drop it in the truck! Some pictures below.

Ed

Bottom.jpg

Middle.jpg
Top.jpg
350lbPig.jpg

Last edited:
My sister got me the Built Right Industries center dash mount for my birthday. I installed it today and mounted up a new 7" Garmin DriveSmart 65 GPS. I know these things are becoming old tech but whatever. I drilled an extra hole for the cable and ran it down to the passenger side footwell, then along the side of the center console and into the 12V outlet in the console storage area.

I hated being asked to connect my phone to the truck every time I got in it and the nav apps on my phone only work with cell signal, so this is the option I chose.

Attachments

• GPS01.jpg
    GPS01.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 150
  • GPS02.jpg
    GPS02.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 151
I finally got out to the country and tested my Homebrew Hitch Hoist. I am tired of blowing out my lumbar discs trying to get wildlife into the bed of the truck. I got a chunk of 2.5"" 120 wall square tube, and mounted a tab to allow a receiver pin in it to hold it to the hitch bracket. It slides inside the receiver bracket but is removable. I also notched the lower side to angle the arm away from the tail light, so under load it does not contact the truck.

Next I welded a sleeve of .120 wall 2" DOM into the outboard end of the 2.5" square tube. That allowed me to drop a 1.75" .120 wall DOM tube into that. I cut it in the middle and sleeved one side to shorten the entire arm to something that fits in the bed. I also sleeved the top and bent a 90 degree angle to cantilever over the tailgate/bed for loading.

It worked like a champ on a large boar this weekend. A successful home project that allows me to easily lift over 350 lbs and it drop it in the truck! Some pictures below.

Ed

View attachment 10127
View attachment 10128View attachment 10129View attachment 10130
Dam that’s a great set up so then it just swivels into the bed ? I need to make something tired of loading deer by hand

Dam that’s a great set up so then it just swivels into the bed ? I need to make something tired of loading deer by hand

Yeah, just grab the game or rope and swing it into the bed or on the tailgate. I am curious if there are other ideas about how to do this too. This is all I came up with, using left over materials from other projects.

Ed

Yeah, just grab the game or rope and swing it into the bed or on the tailgate. I am curious if there are other ideas about how to do this too. This is all I came up with, using left over materials from other projects.

Ed
Yours is the first I’ve seen all have to look around Break out my welder and make some thing that’s a lot of weight held up good nice job looks like you’re going to be eating good to that’s a healthy bore

I had ordered my XLT tremor pretty loaded so it doesn't need much else. Im also not one to leave things alone. So this morning I added the lights under the tailgate from a DRW

Personally I've always like they way they look in the DRW

View attachment 1694
What part number are those lights? I want to add them to my truck also. Thanks

Ed

View attachment 10127
View attachment 10128View attachment 10129View attachment 10130
You eating that?

Back