Upfitter Wiring Harness Discussion

I have 4 harnesses left. But I’m sold out of the caps for unused connections. I can get more though if you wanted some, it’ll just delay shipping the harness a little.

Looks like you might be at ZERO now! :ROFLMAO: Great stuff, looking forward to receiving!

there are still 2 left
Well, the rest of my post is gone. It was supposed to say:

Damn, that is nice. I hadn’t seen this as I just got my truck and was complaining about the upfitter switches and the difficulty they are to access. Thought it would be easier.
Well, this defiantly helps, just a one time pain and then easy peasy.
Reading through this it doesn’t seem like it will fit a 2024 in relation to the ground connection. If this is not the case I am interested.

Thanks for the time you spent putting this together!

Well, the rest of my post is gone. It was supposed to say:

Damn, that is nice. I hadn’t seen this as I just got my truck and was complaining about the upfitter switches and the difficulty they are to access. Thought it would be easier.
Well, this defiantly helps, just a one time pain and then easy peasy.
Reading through this it doesn’t seem like it will fit a 2024 in relation to the ground connection. If this is not the case I am interested.

Thanks for the time you spent putting this together!
i believe the final determination was that you could ground to the negative terminal or the body ground near the battery. if that isnt reachable on the '24,
you don't have to use the ground in the harness. if you can't get to a ground point with the 24" of ground lead length, you can just wire the positive leg into the provided pigtail and run the ground from the accessory separately to a body ground location that works best for that particular accessory.

Received mine today. Now I just have to find some time to install. Very well made.
Thanks!

i believe the final determination was that you could ground to the negative terminal or the body ground near the battery. if that isnt reachable on the '24,
you don't have to use the ground in the harness. if you can't get to a ground point with the 24" of ground lead length, you can just wire the positive leg into the provided pigtail and run the ground from the accessory separately to a body ground location that works best for that particular accessory.
I have not received mine yet, but will take a look once I have it since my truck is a 2024. I think the delivery notification said Wednesday for mine to arrive.

I have not received mine yet, but will take a look once I have it since my truck is a 2024. I think the delivery notification said Wednesday for mine to arrive.
Would love to hear your feedback Chris. Thanks.

Can’t believe no one has posted one of these installed already, those of us on the west coast won’t get ours till mid week.
Well, mine arrived today, but I don't yet have a truck, so I can't help you man!

I will say the harness feels very sturdy, more than the photos indicate.

Can’t believe no one has posted one of these installed already, those of us on the west coast won’t get ours till mid week.
Mines scheduled to arrive this coming Tuesday but I took the week off to go fishing on the Delaware. Mines gonna have to wait too, I’ve got a good pile of BD stuff just sitting in the garage, when I get some time my truck is gonna be bad ass. (Even more than it already is)
IMG_2242.jpeg

IMG_2244.jpeg

IMG_2247.jpeg

Wow! I just got the upfitter harness kit delivered today and these are seriously impressive. @Cblaxx19 ... You really knocked these outta the park. Thanks for all the R&D on this and getting this from idea to in people's hands so quickly.

I also received mine - it's a really well made harness. I can't wait to get it installed.

Thanks!

Got mine yesterday and all is can saw is WOW! Very robust! The quality is much, much higher than I expected. Planning on installing this week.

Mine will arrive tomorrow, shipping to Maine always takes longer..

Back