6.7L and Power Stroke Black Badges:
View attachment 21353

Chrome Tailgate Handle w/ Matte Black Vinyl:
View attachment 21354

Factory Cab Light w/ VHT Tint on Black Vinyl Roof:
View attachment 21355

Factory Exhaust painted w/ High Heat Flat Black Rust-Oleum 2000 degree:
View attachment 21356

Rockwood MiniLite 26' travel trailer in the background weighs 7000 lbs with a 1000 lb TW:
View attachment 21358

Here is how far the 12.5" tires stick out with a +1mm offset on a 17x9 Fuel wheel.
View attachment 21359

View attachment 21360
Did your vinyl guy have any comments on installing the hood piece? I went to a very prominent vinyl shop here in Golden, CO and they said the vinyl is cheap quality and a huge PITA to install. The backing is plastic instead of paper and has so much adhesive it pulls up the actual product when removing it. They installed it but said they would never use it themselves. A half a dozen other local shops wouldn’t even consider the install.

I have painted badges in the past, but I decided to buy them for my Tremor. I found them on E-Bay first, but when the guy was out of stock, I bought these on Amazon for $48, which was $7 cheaper. After looking at the photos, it turns out it was the same seller. :cool:

Black 6.7L and Powerstroke Badges

I had my vinyl guy remove the old ones and replace them with the new ones. He said it was an easy job when he used a heat gun to warm them up and a fishing line string to remove.

Feel free to copy the hood design as I stole the idea from another member who had his painted. I did not want to paint it because the vinyl was cheaper and can be removed.
At some point, my carbonized gray will come in. I ordered it from Holiday as well. I am for sure going to have a vinyl “two tone” added to the truck, and I would really like to do the top of the cab as well, just so I won’t have to wash and wax the top of the cab The black looks great on the cab, but I was originally going to us a darker gray for the two tone, but after seeing this, I may look at black instead.

Did your vinyl guy have any comments on installing the hood piece? I went to a very prominent vinyl shop here in Golden, CO and they said the vinyl is cheap quality and a huge PITA to install. The backing is plastic instead of paper and has so much adhesive it pulls up the actual product when removing it. They installed it but said they would never use it themselves. A half a dozen other local shops wouldn’t even consider the install.
They did not have any comments about the hood or roof pieces. I had quotes from several places in Texas and none of them warned me about issues.

I did the same type of 3M vinyl for my Raptor on the hood and roof, and it lasted until I sold the truck three years later. I realize three years is not a long term review, but it lasted long enough for me to sell it…

I doubt I will remove the hood or roof pieces before selling the Tremor.

EDIT: Another comment came to mind. The shop that did my install does full vehicle wraps all the time, so maybe they are less worried about the issues of a minor hood and roof install.

Last edited:
They did not have any comments about the hood or roof pieces. I had quotes from several places in Texas and none of them warned me about issues.

I did the same type of 3M vinyl for my Raptor on the hood and roof, and it lasted until I sold the truck three years later. I realize three years is not a long term review, but it lasted long enough for me to sell it…

I doubt I will remove the hood or roof pieces before selling the Tremor.

EDIT: Another comment came to mind. The shop that did my install does full vehicle wraps all the time, so maybe they are less worried about the issues of a minor hood and roof install.
Interesting. The shop I went to compared their vinyl vs the Rocky mtn graphics vinyl. They do full vehicle wraps as well. The difference was the purchased vinyl had a plastic backing that was difficult to remove from the actual vinyl vs the product they sell which had a paper vinyl that allowed water penetration for easy separation. Either way I think it went on well and there were some tiny bubbles they assumed would disappear in a couple days. Just wanted to give anyone else considering it a heads up!

I have painted badges in the past, but I decided to buy them for my Tremor. I found them on E-Bay first, but when the guy was out of stock, I bought these on Amazon for $48, which was $7 cheaper. After looking at the photos, it turns out it was the same seller. :cool:

Black 6.7L and Powerstroke Badges

I had my vinyl guy remove the old ones and replace them with the new ones. He said it was an easy job when he used a heat gun to warm them up and a fishing line string to remove.

Feel free to copy the hood design as I stole the idea from another member who had his painted. I did not want to paint it because the vinyl was cheaper and can be removed.
@Tx-Tremor6.7 what was there seller name, link is no longer active and I can not find on Amazon

My truck build is almost done, so I wanted to get the current items posted while I have time this weekend. One of my main goals was to make the truck very comfortable on the highway when towing my 7000 lb Travel Trailer. I will do some very mild off road driving, but nothing too crazy in an 8000+ lb truck. I also wanted to blackout every possible item on the exterior, so the truck is only Gray and Black, while preserving the factory headlights and taillights for maximum visibility.

Factory Special Order: (Holiday Ford, North of Dallas, TX)
2021 Tremor F250 Diesel Carbonized Gray w/ Black Leather
Lariat Ultimate, Lariat Black, High Cap Trailer w/ Cameras
Rapid Heat, Heated Rear Seat, Heated Steering Wheel (Yeah!)
NO Moonroof and NO Power Running Boards!

All of my suspension work was done at Woodlands Performance and Suspension in Spring, Texas. If you are in the Houston Texas area, I highly recommend their shop!
Woodlands Performance and Suspension

The wheels and tires were bought at Tire Link in Spring. Texas.
Tire Link

The Black vinyl accents and the awesome Black Tremor stickers were done at Signville in Spring, Texas. He has the Tremor pattern, so he can make the bed stickers and ship them you. He said to use a heat gun to remove the old ones, clean off any residue, and install the new ones.
Signville

Suspension: (CJC and WPS in Spring, TX)
Carli Backcountry 2.0 2.5"
Fox 2.0 Shocks w/ Remote Reservoirs
Deaver Add-A-Packs w/ 1" PMF Blocks for 1 3/4" Rake
Carli Torsion Sway Bar w/ Stainless Steel End Links
Carli Dual SS Steering Stabilizers w/ Diff Guard
Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Airbags
Air Lift WirelessOne Controller
Daystar Cradles

Wheels and Tires: (Tire Link in Spring, TX)
Fuel Zephyrs 17x9 w/ +1mm Offset
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5x17
PSI at 45F/42R
Black Spline Lugs
No Center Caps
Forscan to adjust tire size and PSI

Front Bumper and Lights: (ADD and Baja Design - WPS installed)
ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper
Baja Design 40" White/Driving Curved Light Bar
Baja Design 10" Amber Light Bar
Baja Design Squadron Sport Amber Fog Lights
Baja Design Squadron Sport Amber Chase Lights (Rear)

Bed Cover and Bed Rug: (WPS installed)
Bak Industries Revolver X4
Bed Rug Bed Mat

Interior:
Ceramic Tint 20% on rear windows
Ceramic Tint 35% on front windows
WeatherTech Floor Liners
WeatherTech Cup Phone holder
Dometic Console Refrigerator
BuiltRight Industries Phone Mount Base
67 Design Phone Mount
67 Design Garmin GPS Mount

Blackout Items: (Signville installed)
Stinger Hood in Gloss Black Vinyl
Full Roof in Glass Black Vinyl
B-Pillars in Glass Black Vinyl
Tremor Bed Stickers in Gloss Black w/ Clear Overlay
6.7L and Power Stroke Badges in Gloss Black
Chrome Tailgate Handle in Matte Black Vinyl

Factory Exhaust painted with High Heat Flat Black
Factory Cab Light painted with VHT Nite-Shades two coats
Stubby Antenna Black
Black Rhino 6" Step for Wife on Passenger Running Board

FORScan Changes: (Me)
1. Double honk w/o key in truck (disabled)
2. TPM - Placard Front (psi) from 60 > 35
3. TPM - Placard Rear (psi) from 80 > 35
4. Use front fog with high beams (allowed)
5. Use high beam with DRL (enabled)
6. Use low beam with DRL (enabled)
7. Secure Idle (enabled) This one was already enabled, but I checked it anyway
8. Chimes - Key in ignition reminder (disabled)
9. Chimes - Vehicle running with door open (disabled)
10. Chimes - Triple ding at start-up (disabled)
11. Add temp above gauges (removed turbo gauge)
12. Turbo Boost Gauge (enabled) I had to re-enable this one as the "temp above" change disabled it
13. Boot Radio Animation (#16 Ford Performance) Very cool, has the Shelby Snake and Ford Performance
14. Diesel Exhaust Filter Percentage (enabled) Mine says 0%, so not sure it is working

Paint Hubs: (Me)
Gloss Black front hub covers
Gloss Black rear axle shaft

I am not sure how many pictures one post will allow, so I might have to put them in several.

When Holiday Ford delivered it 245 miles to my house at no charge:
View attachment 21335

After Carli 2.5" Backcountry 2.0 Suspension:
View attachment 21336

After Tires and Wheels while still at WPS:
View attachment 21337

Fuel Zephyr Wheels 17x9 w/ 1" Offset and Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5x17 Tires, Black Spline Lugs:
View attachment 21346

Left side:
View attachment 21338

Right side showing 1 3/4" Rake:
View attachment 21339

Carli Front Coil:
View attachment 21340

Deaver Add-A-Packs with 1" PMF block: (Before Air Lift Airbags)
View attachment 21341

Carli Torsion Sway Bar with SS End Links:
View attachment 21342

Carli Front Diff Cover and SS Steering Stabilizer:
View attachment 21343

ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper and Baja Design Lights:
View attachment 21344

Baja Designs Squadron Sport Chase Lights:
View attachment 21345

View attachment 21357
More pictures in the next post.
Bak Industries Revolver X4 Roll-up Cover:
View attachment 21347

BedRug Bed Mat over Ford spray-in Bedliner:
View attachment 21348

Stinger Hood and Full Roof in Gloss Black Vinyl:
View attachment 21349

Hood Closeup:
View attachment 21350

Tremor Blackout Sticker in Gloss Black with clear overlay:
View attachment 21351

View attachment 21352

6.7L and Power Stroke Black Badges:
View attachment 21353

Chrome Tailgate Handle w/ Matte Black Vinyl:
View attachment 21354

Factory Cab Light w/ VHT Tint on Black Vinyl Roof:
View attachment 21355

Factory Exhaust painted w/ High Heat Flat Black Rust-Oleum 2000 degree:
View attachment 21356

Rockwood MiniLite 26' travel trailer in the background weighs 7000 lbs with a 1000 lb TW:
View attachment 21358

Here is how far the 12.5" tires stick out with a +1mm offset on a 17x9 Fuel wheel.
View attachment 21359

View attachment 21360
How much did your Carli system run you and install cost

My truck build is almost done, so I wanted to get the current items posted while I have time this weekend. One of my main goals was to make the truck very comfortable on the highway when towing my 7000 lb Travel Trailer. I will do some very mild off road driving, but nothing too crazy in an 8000+ lb truck. I also wanted to blackout every possible item on the exterior, so the truck is only Gray and Black, while preserving the factory headlights and taillights for maximum visibility.

Factory Special Order: (Holiday Ford, North of Dallas, TX)
2021 Tremor F250 Diesel Carbonized Gray w/ Black Leather
Lariat Ultimate, Lariat Black, High Cap Trailer w/ Cameras
Rapid Heat, Heated Rear Seat, Heated Steering Wheel (Yeah!)
NO Moonroof and NO Power Running Boards!

All of my suspension work was done at Woodlands Performance and Suspension in Spring, Texas. If you are in the Houston Texas area, I highly recommend their shop!
Woodlands Performance and Suspension

The wheels and tires were bought at Tire Link in Spring. Texas.
Tire Link

The Black vinyl accents and the awesome Black Tremor stickers were done at Signville in Spring, Texas. He has the Tremor pattern, so he can make the bed stickers and ship them you. He said to use a heat gun to remove the old ones, clean off any residue, and install the new ones.
Signville

Suspension: (CJC and WPS in Spring, TX)
Carli Backcountry 2.0 2.5"
Fox 2.0 Shocks w/ Remote Reservoirs
Deaver Add-A-Packs w/ 1" PMF Blocks for 1 3/4" Rake
Carli Torsion Sway Bar w/ Stainless Steel End Links
Carli Dual SS Steering Stabilizers w/ Diff Guard
Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Airbags
Air Lift WirelessOne Controller
Daystar Cradles

Wheels and Tires: (Tire Link in Spring, TX)
Fuel Zephyrs 17x9 w/ +1mm Offset
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5x17
PSI at 45F/42R
Black Spline Lugs
No Center Caps
Forscan to adjust tire size and PSI

Front Bumper and Lights: (ADD and Baja Design - WPS installed)
ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper
Baja Design 40" White/Driving Curved Light Bar
Baja Design 10" Amber Light Bar
Baja Design Squadron Sport Amber Fog Lights
Baja Design Squadron Sport Amber Chase Lights (Rear)

Bed Cover and Bed Rug: (WPS installed)
Bak Industries Revolver X4
Bed Rug Bed Mat

Interior:
Ceramic Tint 20% on rear windows
Ceramic Tint 35% on front windows
WeatherTech Floor Liners
WeatherTech Cup Phone holder
Dometic Console Refrigerator
BuiltRight Industries Phone Mount Base
67 Design Phone Mount
67 Design Garmin GPS Mount

Blackout Items: (Signville installed)
Stinger Hood in Gloss Black Vinyl
Full Roof in Glass Black Vinyl
B-Pillars in Glass Black Vinyl
Tremor Bed Stickers in Gloss Black w/ Clear Overlay
6.7L and Power Stroke Badges in Gloss Black
Chrome Tailgate Handle in Matte Black Vinyl

Factory Exhaust painted with High Heat Flat Black
Factory Cab Light painted with VHT Nite-Shades two coats
Stubby Antenna Black
Black Rhino 6" Step for Wife on Passenger Running Board

FORScan Changes: (Me)
1. Double honk w/o key in truck (disabled)
2. TPM - Placard Front (psi) from 60 > 35
3. TPM - Placard Rear (psi) from 80 > 35
4. Use front fog with high beams (allowed)
5. Use high beam with DRL (enabled)
6. Use low beam with DRL (enabled)
7. Secure Idle (enabled) This one was already enabled, but I checked it anyway
8. Chimes - Key in ignition reminder (disabled)
9. Chimes - Vehicle running with door open (disabled)
10. Chimes - Triple ding at start-up (disabled)
11. Add temp above gauges (removed turbo gauge)
12. Turbo Boost Gauge (enabled) I had to re-enable this one as the "temp above" change disabled it
13. Boot Radio Animation (#16 Ford Performance) Very cool, has the Shelby Snake and Ford Performance
14. Diesel Exhaust Filter Percentage (enabled) Mine says 0%, so not sure it is working

Paint Hubs: (Me)
Gloss Black front hub covers
Gloss Black rear axle shaft

I am not sure how many pictures one post will allow, so I might have to put them in several.

When Holiday Ford delivered it 245 miles to my house at no charge:
View attachment 21335

After Carli 2.5" Backcountry 2.0 Suspension:
View attachment 21336

After Tires and Wheels while still at WPS:
View attachment 21337

Fuel Zephyr Wheels 17x9 w/ 1" Offset and Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5x17 Tires, Black Spline Lugs:
View attachment 21346

Left side:
View attachment 21338

Right side showing 1 3/4" Rake:
View attachment 21339

Carli Front Coil:
View attachment 21340

Deaver Add-A-Packs with 1" PMF block: (Before Air Lift Airbags)
View attachment 21341

Carli Torsion Sway Bar with SS End Links:
View attachment 21342

Carli Front Diff Cover and SS Steering Stabilizer:
View attachment 21343

ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper and Baja Design Lights:
View attachment 21344

Baja Designs Squadron Sport Chase Lights:
View attachment 21345

View attachment 21357
More pictures in the next post.
Nice build! i have the same truck on order, will def use some of your build options and shops. how do you like the bak revolver? ever had the bak flip before, if so how does it compare?

Last edited:
This is a fantastic build and very much like what I am going to do. Love the BD squadron in the rear bumper! You must be a pilot

I love the build. I just added my fuels with a -12 offset and Toyo AT2 35x12.5x18. I have Firestone airbags with onboarf aircompressor and remote. I have a Cirveli (sp) ram air hood coming anyway. I'm going to vinyl parts of the hood with light gloss black that matches my blackout package. The 37s look good but man, they are so much heavier than the 35s which steals from your payload. With my 5er, my hitch pin is already close to being maxed out. Those 37s would put me way over payload capacity. I also think 37s would be so big that I wouldn't be able to get the bed under RV. I'm jealous. Wish I could do everything as well.
@jandpwags did you ever install the hood? Any pics

Not sure how you contacted them, but here are the details from a recent email thread. Give Kevin a call if he has not replied to an email.

Signville
1622 Sawdust Rd. Ste A1
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Kevin Saalwaechter

o: 281-298-5001
c: 281-541-3635
e: [email protected]
@Tx-Tremor6.7 just spoke to Kevin, did you go with gloss or matte? I am ordering today

@Tx-Tremor6.7 what was there seller name, link is no longer active and I can not find on Amazon

Here is the seller information from my order last March:

1641945315444.png

As you said, the link on Amazon is no longer active for me. :(

How much did your Carli system run you and install cost

I spent $5200 on the Carli Back Country Suspension components and $1400 to have it installed and my truck aligned. (as part of a larger build with many other components)

Nice build! i have the same truck on order, will def use some of your build options and shops. how do you like the bak revolver? ever had the bak flip before, if so how does it compare?

I like the Bak Revolver much better than the Bak Flip I had on my three previous trucks. It is almost completely water proof compared to the leaky Bak Flip. All of my Bak Flips leaked at the seams. I can open it all the way without blocking my rear window view and it looks great when open or closed. :cool:

I will never buy a Bak Flip again, but the Revolver will definitely be on my list for my next truck.

This is a fantastic build and very much like what I am going to do. Love the BD squadron in the rear bumper! You must be a pilot
I am not a pilot. ;)

I drove Raptors for 10+ years before my Tremor, so I wanted some nice chase light on the back for riding the trails.

Back