Tremors with Canopies

Mind sharing the specs on the canopy and any options you got with it? I plan on using mine as a mobile camper. Also is yours color matched? it looks slightly off.
Options were sliding glass window (by cab) with tilt out for easy cleaning. Its the same model as I had on my old F250. It is color matched, its very close, I believe that its the angle of the light that makes it look a little off. I pull a toy hauler and pack the bed with tools, fuel containers, tools, etc

Options were sliding glass window (by cab) with tilt out for easy cleaning. Its the same model as I had on my old F250. It is color matched, its very close, I believe that its the angle of the light that makes it look a little off. I pull a toy hauler and pack the bed with tools, fuel containers, tools, etc
thanks for info - mind sharing what something like that cost?

Off-road alliance is the rep for the USA I believe.

Leer 100XR. Second truck I’ve had this cap on. Love it.

Attachments

• 952D0D66-E76B-430C-9CD7-7D713158C12F.jpeg
    952D0D66-E76B-430C-9CD7-7D713158C12F.jpeg
    471.3 KB · Views: 462
Do you sleep in the back?
I have an ARE overland camper with the side fold up and sliding windoors. I camped this weekend in the back. Worked out great for me.

Attachments

• 50B16FCD-78A7-4CFE-8F83-84A9CCCC1D6B.jpeg
    50B16FCD-78A7-4CFE-8F83-84A9CCCC1D6B.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 535
  • F48CB3D2-44CF-4900-941F-D9AF6D0AAF57.jpeg
    F48CB3D2-44CF-4900-941F-D9AF6D0AAF57.jpeg
    697.9 KB · Views: 533
  • 3BD0A3C5-F0B7-4E23-B0CA-590634A6CBE2.jpeg
    3BD0A3C5-F0B7-4E23-B0CA-590634A6CBE2.jpeg
    527.8 KB · Views: 530
Maybe it's just me, but WTF is canopie? I keep thinking of a trailor with the canopie extended
I thought OP was talking about the Yakima awning you can add. I think they're talking about truck caps, or camper shells.

I just ordered this ESI super cap seal in preparation of taking delivery of my ARE Z topper next month. This seal is 100% better than foam tape. Foam tape compresses and flattens out causing some toppers to not have a proper seal or worse begin to rub paint off the bed rail.
Worth the extra few bucks to do it right with a proper install.
062E3FF6-FDC1-4FFE-9674-BE2D57D61527.png

Truck cap manufacturer websites don't do a very good job of describing differences between their models. Looking at the following:
A.R.E. - Z (has keyless entry option but no screened "windoor" option), V & CX classic (have "windoor" option but no keyless entry).
Leer - 100XL, 100XR, 100XQ, 100R (only one with dual latches?)
Snugtop - Rebel (only one with screened "windoor" option), Super Sport, Xtra Vision. (all have keyless entry option).

The models within each manufacturer vary up to $500 sometimes and say stuff like "premium" or "economy" models, but don't go into detail of what's being added. What are the differences other than outside aesthetics?

Truck cap manufacturer websites don't do a very good job of describing differences between their models. Looking at the following:
A.R.E. - Z (has keyless entry option but no screened "windoor" option), V & CX classic (have "windoor" option but no keyless entry).
Leer - 100XL, 100XR, 100XQ, 100R (only one with dual latches?)
Snugtop - Rebel (only one with screened "windoor" option), Super Sport, Xtra Vision. (all have keyless entry option).

The models within each manufacturer vary up to $500 sometimes and say stuff like "premium" or "economy" models, but don't go into detail of what's being added. What are the differences other than outside aesthetics?

I just called the dealer. He answered any and all questions I had.
That said I was just informed today mid Nov delivery which will be 10 weeks not 6-8 as originally told. Not what I was hoping to here, all I can say is it better arrive with perfect fit and finish. My local dealer has 40 toppers on order.

Went to dealerships for all 3 brands and got some brochures to clear up info, which I added below.

Leer - 100XL (twist out vented side windows), 100XR (sliding side windows), 100XQ (tip out side windows), 100R (dual latches don't have option to lock yourself in). Option of screened "windoor" on XL/XR/R models.
Snugtop - Rebel, Super Sport, Xtra Vision. (all have keyless entry and screened "windoor" options). Standard pop-out lock handles don't allow you to lock yourself in though which we want for sleeping.

At the end I chose to go with the Snugtop. It gets me the keyless entry, screened "windoor", and the upgrade to the Sportsman Package upgrades to 500lb roof capacity which could hold a tent like the ARE Heavy Duty model. Most places said anywhere from 6-12 week leed time.

ARE with windoors. 14 weeks for them to build it and two extra weeks because an employee may have had COVID.
Looks nice! I ordered a Z series matching Rapid Red on April 12. Expecting it sometime in July. ?

Back