Tremors in action

We got 8” of snow last night. I got the Tremor out in case the tractor got stuck! Lol!
2F2885A3-3EED-432F-967B-0485C6ECFEA7.jpeg

Maybe we shake the truck violently on the road to mimic a Tremor

Ahhh, the factory "Death Wobble" option!!! That's what that is for, trucks just saying "Hi!" to each other....kind of like dogs, they aren't concerned with what the owner wants at that point. LoL

Kinda vulgar, but the “

Damn I’ve been debating decal removal. Your truck may have convinced me to take them off. What size tires are those?
Thank's so much!! I took off the silver Tremor stickers and i put them back on in black!! When the light is right they stand out real good and other light you can barely see!! Plus I blacked out the 6.7 badges.
Tires where a 315/70R18 Toy MT but I hated how the truck drove could not believe how much easier they spun,how much louder they where and made the truck ride so so ruff. So I put stock back on and super happy with truck again!!

Thank's so much!! I took off the silver Tremor stickers and i put them back on in black!! When the light is right they stand out real good and other light you can barely see!! Plus I blacked out the 6.7 badges.
Tires where a 315/70R18 Toy MT but I hated how the truck drove could not believe how much easier they spun,how much louder they where and made the truck ride so so ruff. So I put stock back on and super happy with truck again!!
20200304_083442.jpg

Can you explain how you went about blacking out your badges? Did you remove them or do it in place? What product did you use?

Dog pics is a great idea! This is the same one I posted the other day but with my dog Zeus. He is one of four we own. They are Coton de tulear. From Madagascar ( I thought it was a made up Disney place) . View attachment 1140
Love it! I am a feeling a little down in the dumps though....

Silver Tremor ✅
Great Dog ✅
Deere. ✅

Oh wait. I have a little bitty Deere compared to yours!?! Son of a B.....!!!

1585413311792.jpeg

Wahhh waaaaaaa ?

Maybe we need another thread dedicated to showing off some Deere's.... :cool:

Mine is not as big, but it gets the job done :D

johndeere-2025r.jpg

Love it! I am a feeling a little down in the dumps though....

Silver Tremor ✅
Great Dog ✅
Deere. ✅

Oh wait. I have a little bitty Deere compared to yours!?! Son of a B.....!!!

Wahhh waaaaaaa ?

Latest Discussions

Back