Tremors and Tractors

9A53F429-E79E-4E95-9341-722FDF73F4D3.jpeg
E6EF5003-E588-41C7-905B-370BDE21CDC2.jpeg
FC9EC890-EC9E-48CA-8892-235C1AB3A04C.jpeg

I'm not sure why I need it but something tells me I need one of these. 🤔
I think we need a road trip to Vermont for a little trial to make sure it's really what we want. Can't trust a dealer/demo, we need an actual customer unit. :cool:

I think we need a road trip to Vermont for a little trial to make sure it's really what we want. Can't trust a dealer/demo, we need an actual customer unit. :cool:
Don't tempt me with a good road trip. The tractor ride at the end would just be bonus 🤣.

I'm not sure why I need it but something tells me I need one of these. 🤔
Caution once you try one more uses will come up. Amazing how much uses you can find for one. Another plus with a few implements a good heavy load for the Tremor to pull.

Caution once you try one more uses will come up. Amazing how much uses you can find for one. Another plus with a few implements a good heavy load for the Tremor to pull.
Living on less then an acre in a neighborhood quickly limits the possibilities. Neighbors might love me in the winter though.

Living on less then an acre in a neighborhood quickly limits the possibilities. Neighbors might love me in the winter though.
Maybe a larger lot becomes available and you want to do something like, tow your existing house over to it... It could happen, you have to be prepared.

Preparing to undertake the once per year cutting of a customers fields. There are a few soft (wet) areas, which the zero turn works great for. This new tilt trailer with the 6’ stationary really works nice transporting both as well as moving my mini x. I Know, I’m not pulling with my Tremor but I did pick up the new trailer in NH with the Tremor. 🤷‍♂️

A76F00DB-37AF-4245-B6D1-B34699EB9577.jpeg

I have a Kubota MX6000 on order, with some attachments. Maybe early next year I can post some pics also!! Can’t wait. Big kid toys are so fun!

@Vermonster - just need to find my dream patch of land and I’m all set! Your spot is gorgeous.
I like this real estate site - it allows you to sort by lowest cost per acre, by state, etc. There is a lot of cheap property around... if you don't mind living in the middle of nowhere. (I thought I would want to, but a 1 week visit changed my mind)

Last edited:
I like this real estate site - it allows you to sort by lowest cost per acre, by state, etc. There is a lot of cheap property around... if you don't mind living in the middle of nowhere. (I thought I would, but a 1 week visit changed my mind)

@Former Lurker good info! We have tempered our acreage "desires" slightly to be somewhat closer to certain conveniences. Who knows, something may pop up, but the handful of 80-100ac parcels we looked at were pretty far removed from everything...

I like this real estate site - it allows you to sort by lowest cost per acre, by state, etc. There is a lot of cheap property around... if you don't mind living in the middle of nowhere. (I thought I would want to, but a 1 week visit changed my mind)

I am frequently on this website. But yeah, finding the right balance of acreage with proximity to decent amenities is tough. We like small towns, but I do want a hospital within 30-40 minutes.

Back