Tremors and Tractors

I have a Kubota MX6000 on order, with some attachments. Maybe early next year I can post some pics also!! Can’t wait. Big kid toys are so fun!

@Vermonster - just need to find my dream patch of land and I’m all set! Your spot is gorgeous.
Thank you sir! It’s getting there! Fruits of labor! No doubt you will find something equally as good or way better! 😎🤠

Thank you sir! It’s getting there! Fruits of labor! No doubt you will find something equally as good or way better! 😎🤠
Out west is tough! But I’m searching diligently for sure

I would take something nice anywhere west of Texas, and I think the wife would be okay with that. East of Texas, it gets more of a fight.

I have a Kubota MX6000 on order, with some attachments. Maybe early next year I can post some pics also!! Can’t wait. Big kid toys are so fun!

@Vermonster - just need to find my dream patch of land and I’m all set! Your spot is gorgeous.
Hopefully the MX6000 wait improves. Been waiting on mine for over a year now. Just received notice that it is finally shipping. Depending on how busy the shop is maybe putting it to work this weekend but trying not to get my hopes up.

Hopefully the MX6000 wait improves. Been waiting on mine for over a year now. Just received notice that it is finally shipping. Depending on how busy the shop is maybe putting it to work this weekend but trying not to get my hopes up.
I don't need it immediately, so I'm okay with a long wait. Gives me more time to get some other things organized. But my salesman said to still expect a year. She let me borrow one over a weekend to try out before I ordered it. Man, was that fun!

After a little over a year wait finally back in to tractor ownership game. Kubota MX 6000.
50B8AC0F-B74A-4385-91FF-EECC7232B454.jpeg
EB6D5F2D-EE75-4F76-A115-67FA73DC7DE2.jpeg

My little guy helped with a few landscaping projects... Rocks and dirt. It was easier for the amount I needed to get it in bags from the Depot:

PXL_20220923_201732027.jpg

I dropped the headliner and replaced the factory speakers in the 3046. Massive improvement with just a pair of decent, not great, speakers.

View attachment 26868

View attachment 26869
I am happy you posted this. I just picked up a new pioneer head unit (with Bluetooth) and some kicker 4X6's for my 4052r which will arrive this Friday. I passed on the stock radio after reading the reviews. How hard was it to drop the headliner?

Back