Tremor Sightings

Mgmack

Tremor Member
Miltary
USMC and Army, retired
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7L
Current Ride #2
2016 Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R (wife’s car)
I know there are others from Florida on here but I haven’t seen one near me, West Palm Beach area.
I’ve only had mine a month.

Mach'er

Tremor Buff
Miltary
Army Veteran
Current Ride
18MY Raptor
Saw a Velocity Blue diesel Tremor towing a trailer pull through the hotel parking lot in Silverthorne, Colorado.

Even though it wasn't red, nor a 7.3L, I watched it drive around the parking lot with jealousy as I wait for my VIN.

If patience was the only virtue, then I wouldn't be very virtuous. And, some of you pre-COVID folks would be bound for sainthood.

purduesd

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
2016 F-250 KR
Saw this silver spruce beauty in Western nebraska passing through... I was so excited i saw a (ss) I didn’t realize it wasn’t a tremor at the time...

-quickly added silver spruce to my list of acceptable colors... well for 2 days anyways!

Attachments

Djdannyd93

Tremor Member
Still waiting for my black platinum tremor. I have seen one on the highway here in British Columbia. It was a blue jeans tremor driving westbound on HWY#1 near 200th St exit!! Only other one was on a transport trailer back in February.
Awesome ! I am in fort St. John bc,
Going to Port Alberni mid sep to pick up my velocity blue tremor

Bill

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F-250 6.7L Tremor
Current Ride #2
John Deere 5065E Tractor
I know there are others from Florida on here but I haven’t seen one near me, West Palm Beach area.
I’ve only had mine a month.
I’m on the other coast just south of Tampa. I’ll be passing south of you next month, headed down to the Keys, assuming the race still goes off as planned.
https://www.swimalligatorlight.com/

Jakebrake

Tremor Fanatic
Current Ride
2020 f250 tremor
Rt 22 Allentown pa area on friday afternoon...

Ballpark of noon. Headed west towards 309.

Dark gray.

2020Tremor

Tremor Fanatic
Current Ride
8.1l Burb
Was greeted with this sight when I got home tonight.
9506748E-0966-47FE-BAE0-5128F73D0867.jpeg

Still hasn’t sunk in that I finally have a Tremor. First day I haven’t daily driven it, now that I have over 1000 miles on it.

I do know there is a Bluejeans KR running around town as well just don’t seem to have my phone handy to photo it when I see it.

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
I went out to eat lunch today and could've sworn I saw a gray Tremor parked in the same lot, but no way of telling as there was no sticker. Had the black 8 spokes and duratracs though, so I thought it was.

MichiganBeast

Tremor Fan
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport
I live in Ford country out on the west side of the Detroit metro area. I saw one Magnetic in the wild about 6 months ago then nothing for a long time (besides the few that said "sold" on the dealer lots) . In the last month I have seen a Black one and a Dark Blue one, but that's about it besides mine. Lot of people around here get the family discount so they pay a little over invoice.

Last edited:

davidb1841

Founding Member
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
Saw my first Tremor today, other than my own in Fayetteville NC at 415 PM, at Morganton and the AA Freeway. White............was this any of you???

davidb1841

Founding Member
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
Fourteen Hours......2 Tremors: After driving around the Greater Fayetteville/Fort Bragg Region in my Velocity Blue Lariat since January...…. I finally have spotted other TREMOR's!!! Last night a White one, and this morning on the All American Freeway, I pulled up on a guy with a good looking Black Platinum sporting a Camper Shell...…..Awesome start to a great Friday!

Last edited:

cjhuels

Tremor Fan
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat Sport
Saw the first one in my area (Carlyle, IL) this morning.

TrackRat

Founding Member
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Was greeted with this sight when I got home tonight.
View attachment 3785

Still hasn’t sunk in that I finally have a Tremor. First day I haven’t daily driven it, now that I have over 1000 miles on it.

I do know there is a Bluejeans KR running around town as well just don’t seem to have my phone handy to photo it when I see it.
This picture makes me so happy with my color choice.On my way to pick it up tomorrow!

jhblaze1

Tremor Fanatic
Current Ride
2015 Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
saw one last night on the 101 near Reseda/Woodland Hills. Dark out but looked like either Velocity Blue or Blue Jeans