Tremor Sightings

I know there are others from Florida on here but I haven’t seen one near me, West Palm Beach area.
I’ve only had mine a month.

Saw a Velocity Blue diesel Tremor towing a trailer pull through the hotel parking lot in Silverthorne, Colorado.

Even though it wasn't red, nor a 7.3L, I watched it drive around the parking lot with jealousy as I wait for my VIN.

If patience was the only virtue, then I wouldn't be very virtuous. And, some of you pre-COVID folks would be bound for sainthood.

Saw this silver spruce beauty in Western nebraska passing through... I was so excited i saw a (ss) I didn’t realize it wasn’t a tremor at the time...

-quickly added silver spruce to my list of acceptable colors... well for 2 days anyways!

Attachments

• 97DD10C2-3135-42EE-BDC4-780F12534D36.jpeg
    97DD10C2-3135-42EE-BDC4-780F12534D36.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 106
Still waiting for my black platinum tremor. I have seen one on the highway here in British Columbia. It was a blue jeans tremor driving westbound on HWY#1 near 200th St exit!! Only other one was on a transport trailer back in February.
Awesome ! I am in fort St. John bc,
Going to Port Alberni mid sep to pick up my velocity blue tremor

I know there are others from Florida on here but I haven’t seen one near me, West Palm Beach area.
I’ve only had mine a month.
I’m on the other coast just south of Tampa. I’ll be passing south of you next month, headed down to the Keys, assuming the race still goes off as planned.
https://www.swimalligatorlight.com/

Was greeted with this sight when I got home tonight.
9506748E-0966-47FE-BAE0-5128F73D0867.jpeg

Still hasn’t sunk in that I finally have a Tremor. First day I haven’t daily driven it, now that I have over 1000 miles on it.

I do know there is a Bluejeans KR running around town as well just don’t seem to have my phone handy to photo it when I see it.

I went out to eat lunch today and could've sworn I saw a gray Tremor parked in the same lot, but no way of telling as there was no sticker. Had the black 8 spokes and duratracs though, so I thought it was.

I live in Ford country out on the west side of the Detroit metro area. I saw one Magnetic in the wild about 6 months ago then nothing for a long time (besides the few that said "sold" on the dealer lots) . In the last month I have seen a Black one and a Dark Blue one, but that's about it besides mine. Lot of people around here get the family discount so they pay a little over invoice.

Last edited:
Saw my first Tremor today, other than my own in Fayetteville NC at 415 PM, at Morganton and the AA Freeway. White............was this any of you???

Fourteen Hours......2 Tremors: After driving around the Greater Fayetteville/Fort Bragg Region in my Velocity Blue Lariat since January...…. I finally have spotted other TREMOR's!!! Last night a White one, and this morning on the All American Freeway, I pulled up on a guy with a good looking Black Platinum sporting a Camper Shell...…..Awesome start to a great Friday!

Last edited:
Was greeted with this sight when I got home tonight.
View attachment 3785

Still hasn’t sunk in that I finally have a Tremor. First day I haven’t daily driven it, now that I have over 1000 miles on it.

I do know there is a Bluejeans KR running around town as well just don’t seem to have my phone handy to photo it when I see it.

This picture makes me so happy with my color choice.On my way to pick it up tomorrow!

saw one last night on the 101 near Reseda/Woodland Hills. Dark out but looked like either Velocity Blue or Blue Jeans

Back