Tremor meet and greet #2 - Austin, TX area.

Will you be attending?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Turn out isn't looking good.. might as well cancel it.

Ah... tacos and tremors sounds fun... sadly weeknights are a no-go for us with the drive from DFW

I could do the 15th

Maybe we can shoot for the Waco meetup in December on a Saturday? Has anyone ever been to Buzzard Billy's?
Yep, it's ok, there are better places in Waco. Southern Roots Brewery has killer beer and pizza, Twisted Root and many more.

Yep, it's ok, there are better places in Waco. Southern Roots Brewery has killer beer and pizza, Twisted Root and many more.
@DTX2023Tremor

Pizza and beer sound good! Southern Roots Brewery would work for me.

Would the 3rd or 10th of December work well? I can start another thread for it and see who else would be interested.

@DTX2023Tremor

Pizza and beer sound good! Southern Roots Brewery would work for me.

Would the 3rd or 10th of December work well? I can start another thread for it and see who else would be interested.
Those weekends work great for us 😄

I'm not sure if I can make it to Waco on a weekend around that time, as the locking caps will be eating up most of my time. Unless you want to pick them up in person from me? :D

I'm not sure if I can make it to Waco on a weekend around that time, as the locking caps will be eating up most of my time. Unless you want to pick them up in person from me? :D

Works for me. Do they come with free installation? :ROFLMAO:

We can come down to Austin if that's better for everyone else

Back