Tremor & Four Wheel Camper

Take a look at Hallmark campers. I’ve a had one almost 20 years now and they are well built. It’s a family owned business.

How are you liking that camper? I am about to sell my fwc hawk and looking at different camper options.
We love it! My wife and I flew to Co and looked at the 4WC, OEV and the Supertramp. The OEV was honestly, on another level. Don't want to hijack this thread, so PM me for more details.

How are you liking that camper? I am about to sell my fwc hawk and looking at different camper options.

👀 I'm in the market for a Hawk and coincidentally also on the Front Range. What configuration do you have, and when are you thinking of selling?

👀 I'm in the market for a Hawk and coincidentally also on the Front Range. What configuration do you have, and when are you thinking of selling?
It is a 2019 fully loaded front dinette with Smooth white exterior (3way fridge). I tentatively have already sold it to a friend. Who is waiting on his truck to be delivered. If he falls through I will send you a message. Asking $22k for it. The roof has some minor damage from a small tree that fell on it. But it’s been sealed and no leaks. I ordered a AT over land setup..taking the camper off this big truck is a pain in the rear. And I don’t use it in the winter anymore.

The connection to the truck is installed on the driver's side in the truck bed. As well, the eye bolts to tie to the truck are installed in the truck bed. The camper itself has two 12V batteries with connection to shore power or the 160 watt solar panel on the roof. Perfect for being off grid and the truck has the capability to get me way off the beaten path.
We live in a townhouse so we can’t take ours off. We decided to bolt ours in and not use the turnbuckles. We bought the Fleet with the front dinette for our Tacoma, but sold that truck. So I built a 8” tall booster seat under ours so it would fit with the new truck. I added a drawer in the booster and lots of storage. I still had to add 2 leaves to each set of springs in the rear, but I added a lot of weight. The whole set up weighs just under 10,000 lbs. we love it though

Hey everyone. I‘ve got a FWC Project M on order and it should be here end of July. Haven’t seen this camper on any F250s yet so I’m excited to see how it comes out. I like having the full utility of the bed of my truck and plan to store some bikes back there, and build it out to my needs. Which being a tradesman I enjoy doing. In the meantime I plan to upgrade my Tires and Wheels. Im already running Carli King 2.5 Pintop suspension, so I will be going to 37s. Is anyone here running Falken Wildpeak and if so, what load rating? Thanks!

Hey everyone. I‘ve got a FWC Project M on order and it should be here end of July. Haven’t seen this camper on any F250s yet so I’m excited to see how it comes out. I like having the full utility of the bed of my truck and plan to store some bikes back there, and build it out to my needs. Which being a tradesman I enjoy doing. In the meantime I plan to upgrade my Tires and Wheels. Im already running Carli King 2.5 Pintop suspension, so I will be going to 37s. Is anyone here running Falken Wildpeak and if so, what load rating? Thanks!
I went from geolander x-at to falkens and haven’t looked back..I have had the 37R18and now 35’s. E and F Range..Great tire a little sketchy in the mud. But it snows 7 months out of 12 where I drive so it is a great year round tire. Just a side note on the Falken 37…it is the most true size 37 on the market. You will have to do some big trimming on the 2.5 lift if you have the winch and flex out that suspension a lot. I didn’t want to cut my truck up right now..so after 3 months I went back to 35’s. Post a pic of your setup!

I went from geolander x-at to falkens and haven’t looked back..I have had the 37R18and now 35’s. E and F Range..Great tire a little sketchy in the mud. But it snows 7 months out of 12 where I drive so it is a great year round tire. Just a side note on the Falken 37…it is the most true size 37 on the market. You will have to do some big trimming on the 2.5 lift if you have the winch and flex out that suspension a lot. I didn’t want to cut my truck up right now..so after 3 months I went back to 35’s. Post a pic of your setup!
Thanks for the info and reply. Sounds like the FWP is a great tire from all the information I have gathered. I went ahead and ordered FWP AT3W 37x12.5x18 (Load E) along with Method NV 305 18’s +18mm in Black. Apparently this doesn’t rub like the stock +40mm but we will see when I am on trails, etc. I wanted to keep the poke to a minimum to avoid rock chips and kicking up dirt which was an issue in my last overlanding rig when I wanted the windows down!

Couldn‘t be happier with the result. The ride quality has drastically improved and I’m surprised how quiet the Falkens are. 55 PSI front and back. Not experiencing any rubbing but we’ll see on an articulation test. Very minimal trimming may be needed. Few more things (rear leaf pack upgrade) and I’ll have the rig ready for the Camper!

Attachments

• 28FE0CDA-5317-49AE-8F5D-182967647877.jpeg
    28FE0CDA-5317-49AE-8F5D-182967647877.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 63
  • AC884A71-B473-470E-991C-2962F02F917C.jpeg
    AC884A71-B473-470E-991C-2962F02F917C.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 64
Awesome. Making me jealous. We have the same photo with our Airstream from around this time last year. Wish we were headed back again, but holy crap it's a long drive from Florida!

Awesome. Making me jealous. We have the same photo with our Airstream from around this time last year. Wish we were headed back again, but holy crap it's a long drive from Florida!
That’s a tough trip to make regularly😂. It took us 40 hrs just from Anchorage, AK to Deadhorse and back!

That’s a tough trip to make regularly😂. It took us 40 hrs just from Anchorage, AK to Deadhorse and back!
You've got the right rig for it. We launched the Dalton trip from Fairbanks so we were a lot closer. Great buffet in Coldfoot. Save travels and keep the rubber side down!

First look at the FWC project M on install. Got the bed sealed with bed rug impact liner, gonna do tailgate seals next. Very Happy!

Attachments

• 7A3BDF4A-AA3F-4CED-81E0-9F4220A75039.jpeg
    7A3BDF4A-AA3F-4CED-81E0-9F4220A75039.jpeg
    407 KB · Views: 77
  • FDBFF556-4547-4046-AB0C-84F07313FF47.jpeg
    FDBFF556-4547-4046-AB0C-84F07313FF47.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 14125AA3-C638-415C-9C16-CCD9DE5A8867.jpeg
    14125AA3-C638-415C-9C16-CCD9DE5A8867.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 81
  • BEF4F44D-83C7-4C6A-A380-1865F7F7F3A5.jpeg
    BEF4F44D-83C7-4C6A-A380-1865F7F7F3A5.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 8158DCB2-24D9-4F09-BF29-B7DE2732F75E.MOV
    14.6 MB
First look at the FWC project M on install. Got the bed sealed with bed rug impact liner, gonna do tailgate seals next. Very Happy!

How's the Project M holding up on the truck? Is the Project M too light for the payload of the Tremor? At only 400lbs its hardly putting the payload to work and I wonder if it affected ride quality at all. Also how did the bed rug do for sealing? I'm looking at going the same route so thanks for taking the time if you're able to respond.

If you still looking into airbags, let me know. I will send pictures of the ones I install
Awesome setup you got there… I need to figure out a way to strap down 4 longboards on top. What strap are you using to secure your surfboards on top of the camper? Thanks!

Take a look at Hallmark campers. I’ve a had one almost 20 years now and they are well built. It’s a family owned business.

I have a buddy set to pick up his Hallmark for his RAM 3500 with Bowen bed late November. They make a nice camper.

I've only had experience with FWC, a Hawk model that I ran in my Power Wagon. Big fan, wouldn't mind one again one day.

Back