Top Accessories?

I want to get a shorter antenna, mud flaps, tonneau cover, long foldable ramps, some sort of bed divider- just to keep stuff back near the tailgate and not slide everywhere. And a small American flag sticker for the corner of the back window.
Foldable ATV ramps? I really like the factory setup that stowaway in the bedside.

Attachments

• 1389EBB0-B381-4849-9E67-3689908EC066.jpeg
    1389EBB0-B381-4849-9E67-3689908EC066.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 3875F9E7-6E0F-414F-B799-E35DB0888707.jpeg
    3875F9E7-6E0F-414F-B799-E35DB0888707.jpeg
    722.8 KB · Views: 256
Foldable ATV ramps? I really like the factory setup that stowaway in the bedside.
I do love that setup. Haven’t ruled it out yet. I plan to use them for my snowblower and golf cart. Just thinking because the truck is so tall, I may need a 10 foot ramp to get the golf cart up easily. Want to get out and take some measurements. I have until May to figure it out for the start of camping season.

Duck Tape and Chapstick

My tremor is due to the dealer on March 20, and I’m passing the time buying accessories. Have already bought a tonneau cover and hitch reducer. Without getting into mods, wondering what else folks commonly buy? And then if people have specific recommendations?

I definitely am going to get floor mats - planning on max liner.

Can anyone recommend a bed mat?

How about a tailgate lock?

Anything else?
Check out fordaccessories.com I purchased the black bed mat that has Super Duty on it. I think I paid $150.00
I also added some Weather tech floor mats.
Good luck!

Well there is the thread

Tremor in cab stored Essentials?​

More way to equip your Tremor and spend money ?

My tremor is due to the dealer on March 20, and I’m passing the time buying accessories. Have already bought a tonneau cover and hitch reducer. Without getting into mods, wondering what else folks commonly buy? And then if people have specific recommendations?

I definitely am going to get floor mats - planning on max liner.

Can anyone recommend a bed mat?

How about a tailgate lock?

Anything else?
I have used 4x8 horse stall mats and they work great
they are 3/4" thick and great for the price..
the best mat I have found is the OEM Ford Bed Mat..
it goes around the wheel wells where the Horse stall mats don't
it is 1/2" thick and heavy Rubber and I like it best, but
it does cost about $130 which is twice the price of the horse mat.

Just got the rubber Rough County bed cover. Works great.

I’ve had the bed rug and loved it. My bed came from the factory with a spray in liner. Before finalizing the deal at the dealership I made them throw in a rubber mat for that back and weathertech all weather mats. I’d get a tonneau cover too. Tyger makes a cheap tri-fold that works well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 133
Just got Tremor like two weeks ago and this my current list of accessories that I either ordered or plan to purchase. I'm sure it will grow, but this it for now.

Folding Bed Cover - I went with this one due to ease of removal and no loss of real estate in bed from canister like the retractable ones. There's a thread on on here completely on tonneau covers. (https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/tonneau-covers.3458/) The main reason I chose this particular folding bed cover was it did not require it be propped against the cab of the truck and the drain tubes that catch any water that slips under the outer rubber seal.

Cargo Management - I ended up going with two wheel well swing cases for all my ratchets and misc. tools I like to keep in the truck as well as I don't mean to be an advocate for undercover, but I like their swing cases too. I went with these because of the fact that they swing outward and allow access from the side. I also went with the hitchmate cargo net and stabilizer bar. The bar has dual purpose and full adjustable anywhere in the bed to help with load security and the net allows storage of temporary items that are threw in the bed.

Hitch System - Decided on the Anderson Gooseneck to Fifth wheel system. There are some many dicussions on hitches that you will have to decide what works best for you and your needs. I have many reviews and it boiled down to being able to remove it easily and only weighing in at 35lbs.

Floor Mats and Bed Mats - I decided on Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats because they offered cushion and protection. Just like when I ordered the Undercover bed cover, I ordered their swing cases partly; I decided to order the Husky Bed Mat that was smooth non carpeted model. I like Husky products and their products are designed and manufactured in the USA. I will always try and buy products Made In America. I also like WeatherTechs, there are minor differences, but both are great choices IMO.

TPMS for Trailer - My Tremor did not come ordered with the Ford TPMS for the trailer, so I had to order one. Another great option is the a Tire Minder system.

Rear Seat Cover - I have two kiddos (8 and 10) and a dog (70lbs) that ride along in the back. I love how spacious my back seat area is, but decided I want a little protection for the leather seats from these 3. Have not found a seat cover I like yet. I want something black to match interior that is also split like the back seat is. This way I don't lose the function of raising one side and leaving the other down.

I'm so glad I read your post, I got to get the Center Console Refrigerator. Have you used one these before?

Apparition, thanks! My baby is coming with the spray-on liner but that Bedtred is exactly what I need for my frequent trips down Dirt Lovers Lane. I bought the Ford tailgate gasket kit for my F150 which helped but the Bedtred will clearly do a lot better. I need to invent an inflatable gasket system to work with my Diamondback.

Apparition, thanks! My baby is coming with the spray-on liner but that Bedtred is exactly what I need for my frequent trips down Dirt Lovers Lane. I bought the Ford tailgate gasket kit for my F150 which helped but the Bedtred will clearly do a lot better. I need to invent an inflatable gasket system to work with my Diamondback.
Have the spray in too but prefer to keep stuff from rubbing on it.

Had the bedrug in the last truck and really liked that it was connected to the tailgate. Never had dirt in the back.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back