Thinking of selling my Tremor...These offers seem Nuts!

TRX is cool but will rust out like crazy with the poor FCA paint on the thin low grade metal. The engine rocks but it's better suited in a Challenger. Too much weight in the truck. I would wait for the new Raptor over the Ram. but it does have nice styling.

Hi,

Don't hate me. Love my Tremor, but I got my eye on a Ram TRX...:cool:

I've only had my Tremor for about 5-6 months and out of curiosity, I posted it for sale. I was waiting to be low-balled. The response rate from dealers willing to purchase this truck at the original MSRP is nuts. I literally had 8 call me and working with 3 of them now. I paid approximately 3k under the MSRP for the truck. Granted I put on 37s and new wheels, but I got that back when I sold the original wheels/tires.

This is a crazy market for these trucks! I hope I don't get sellers remorse. :censored:
Same thing happened to me when I listed my 2018 Raptor with 19,500 miles for sale on Craigslist. After posting it on Saturday, I had 7 dealers contact me Monday morning to buy the truck. I dealt with several of them for a day or two over email, and then sold it for more than I paid for it 3 years prior to a dealer 20 minutes from my house. I also had 37s on it, along with other tasteful mods, but nothing extravagant.

This is the first time I have had so many dealers contact me when selling a used car, so I know they are desperate for clean low mileage vehicles.

It's a wild and crazy market right now as dealers are trying to pay bills with trucks they've already sold by buying them back.
Guy on the Ford Superduty forum blew a turbo on a 2017 PS and was given what he paid for the truck by the dealer that sold him truck.......that's what he claims.

It's like trying to buy flood insurance during a flood, I can't relate.

Yep! Exactly. TRX is a direct competitor to the Raptor.

I would take the TRX or Raptor over the Tremor any day of the week if I didn’t have towing or hauling needs (including hauling people; expect to be maxed out with 5 guys, no gear, in either one).

But I do, so the compromises with the Tremor are easily worth it.
Same...in fact that’s why I’m like the only one who actually ordered the front split bench seat. That seat is the difference of our camping trips needing one vehicle or two, so while much less desirable aesthetically and functionally, it’s well worth it to me to be able to travel with the entire family vs split up into two vehicles.

I sold my 21' for MSRP and upgraded to a dually.
f350.jpg

Whew - sure am glad I bought when I did. Nailing down a Tremor below invoice would seem like a pipe dream right now.

If you want something else and the current market puts you in a good spot to swap, I say go for it.

Whew - sure am glad I bought when I did. Nailing down a Tremor below invoice would seem like a pipe dream right now.

If you want something else and the current market puts you in a good spot to swap, I say go for it.
Yep, I ordered my 2021 right at the end of the "below invoice special order deals", plus I had the $2500 PCO on top of it. I could probably sell it for MSRP, but I spent a whole lot making it just right for me, so I will hang onto it for a couple of years... :cool:

I'm sure someone has mentioned this, but it's worthy of re-emphasis. The TRX is a Dodge! There's a black one that's been sitting at a dealership I drive past every morning for about 3 weeks so God only knows what they're asking for it. It looks like a rebel that they put a bunch of after market stuff on in an attempt to look like a raptor. And did I mention it's a Dodge!

I'm sure someone has mentioned this, but it's worthy of re-emphasis. The TRX is a Dodge! There's a black one that's been sitting at a dealership I drive past every morning for about 3 weeks so God only knows what they're asking for it. It looks like a rebel that they put a bunch of after market stuff on in an attempt to look like a raptor. And did I mention it's a Dodge!
Shhh ... they want us to forget. It’s a RAM - get it right. ?

130K ???
What kinda Tremor you got there? Lol
Lariat blacked out and fully loaded and the road armor bumper and mostly stock but with the 6.7 but i am in Maryland

Lariat blacked out and fully loaded and the road armor bumper and mostly stock but with the 6.7 but i am in Maryland
I would take that offer. That’s insane. A local dealer in Chattanooga has a f250 6.7 Shelby Baja edition for 121000

Hi,

Don't hate me. Love my Tremor, but I got my eye on a Ram TRX...:cool:

I've only had my Tremor for about 5-6 months and out of curiosity, I posted it for sale. I was waiting to be low-balled. The response rate from dealers willing to purchase this truck at the original MSRP is nuts. I literally had 8 call me and working with 3 of them now. I paid approximately 3k under the MSRP for the truck. Granted I put on 37s and new wheels, but I got that back when I sold the original wheels/tires.

This is a crazy market for these trucks! I hope I don't get sellers remorse. :censored:
Curious where you posted it for sale that dealers would be monitoring?

I would take that offer. That’s insane. A local dealer in Chattanooga has a f250 6.7 Shelby Baja edition for 121000
i have considered but i have memories with the truck and also i dont want to wait another 6 months for another Tremor .... and i love the truck to much .... maybe if is was 150k ... the truck is custom to me and i dont want to have to build my truck again .... idk i am crazy to not sell

There's a local dealer that doesn't apply any type of dealer mark-ups They are charging MSRP for the TRXs.
But, there are plenty of dealers charging $20k+ over MSRP.

They have a black TRX that should be coming in within the next few weeks. It's nicely equipped, just shy of 90k.

VJ
I sold my 21' for MSRP and upgraded to a dually. View attachment 23545
Thats a beast Nice !!!!

Back