Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

I am a neat guy. What are you all 'breaking' with water - I have done it with a few scotches.

I am a neat guy. What are you all 'breaking' with water - I have done it with a few scotches.
Don’t include me in that!!!! No water for me!!! I’ll admit to an ice cube on a few occasions on a bottle I just don’t like, just to make it drinkable. Water has no place in my Whiskey lol, that’s why I prefer full proofs! Or at least something 110+

I agree, most of the time neat it is. Maybe a cube or two sometimes.
Tonight’s pour. 🥃🥃

1712202377721.jpeg

Here’s a perfect bottle for all of you pheasants., although @TRAMPER seems to forgo his moniker when it comes to whiskey. I picked up two bottles in Ohio a few weeks ago and it’s surprisingly tasty. Still rolls a little on the hot side throughout the tasting experience, but overall a very solid bottle for around $30.
IMG_9675.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a perfect bottle for all of you pheasants., although @TRAMPER seems to forgo his moniker when it comes to whiskey. I picked up two bottles in Ohio a few weeks ago and it’s surprisingly tasty. Still rolls a little on the hot side throughout the tasting experience, bit overall,
a very solid bottle for around $30.
View attachment 151551
I actually really like OGD114, no shame in that game!

IMG_1787.jpeg

You got me in the mood for a pour…. Don’t know how I left so little in this bottle.. I’ll have to buy another one of these I really enjoyed it.

Anything with a pheasant on the label.....

IMG_1788.jpeg

Since I finished off the Angel’s I figured I’d better open a new bottle of something. I’m almost embarrassed to say I don’t think I’ve had a bottle of ER10 open in more than a year. This forever, like the last 20 years has been my go to. Still delicious, though maybe less complex than what I’ve been drinking lately.

Ok everyone, which one would you get? @TRAMPER?

1000008437.jpg

A11 it is!

Hahahaha. Ok…. So how is it? I have 18 y/o Knob Creek and Elijah Craig but never tried the Whistle Pig…. What’s the proof point? My general beef with 18 yr bourbons is they water them down too much…

Did you just hone in on the most expensive offering? 💰💲💸 🥃
On this page, yes, but the Bowmore on the next page is, well...🤪

1000008441.jpg

Back