Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man I was pretty bad a math but when got to measurements in grams, ounces, and pounds I was an A student back in the day
100%. I'd drive a plaid in a second, if I wanted to wax everyone but other plaids. But, I'd rather buy a 5 speed sports/muscle carI'd put money on the Plaid based on weight and better traction control. It ain't gonna sound as good, though.
Exactly. The acceleration is wild and probably never gets old, but the trade-off is a driving experience that feels too sterile to me. I definitely appreciate the Teslas for what they are, though.100%. I'd drive a plaid in a second, if I wanted to wax everyone but other plaids. But, I'd rather buy a 5 speed sports/muscle car