Shibbyjeep's ShibbyDuty Build RIP

So the Shibbyduty is gone... I traded it for a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon on Friday night.

Congratulations on the new Gladiator Rubicon!

Sad to see your Tremor leave the site and your Build Thread come to a close. Lots of great info here! Thank you very much!🏆

I bet the dealer was salivating to get such a sweet trade-in to have on his lot! I’m sure it will be sold in no time at all! Super clean and excellently equipped and upgraded!

I finally decided to sell the TJ this past year since I wasn’t driving it much and the value of it had skyrocketed due to COVID. At first I was going to get a new Gladiator to replace it for towing behind the motorhome like I did with the Tj but then decided that since I was in no rush I’d order a Badlands Sasquatch to tow around with the motorhome. Taking the Tremor along was overkill now that I’m solo.

Please keep an eye on this place and chime in when you can!
Your knowledge and experience is more than welcome!👍

Congratulations on the new Gladiator Rubicon!

Sad to see your Tremor leave the site and your Build Thread come to a close. Lots of great info here! Thank you very much!🏆

I bet the dealer was salivating to get such a sweet trade-in to have on his lot! I’m sure it will be sold in no time at all! Super clean and excellently equipped and upgraded!

I finally decided to sell the TJ this past year since I wasn’t driving it much and the value of it had skyrocketed due to COVID. At first I was going to get a new Gladiator to replace it for towing behind the motorhome like I did with the Tj but then decided that since I was in no rush I’d order a Badlands Sasquatch to tow around with the motorhome. Taking the Tremor along was overkill now that I’m solo.

Please keep an eye on this place and chime in when you can!
Your knowledge and experience is more than welcome!👍
Thank you for the kind words. I would have gone with a Badlands Sasquatch but they are few and far between. Also oddly enough I couldnt find a Ford dealer willing to give me what I wanted to get out of the Tremor. It took a Jeep dealer to pony up lol. I will definetly pop in here and there. This community is one of the best forums I have been on. Not tons of hate or "you didnt search well enough" posters on here. Everyone is kind and helpful. Its been great to see the internet doesnt have to be so angry.

Back