Road trips with guns / rifles

In Texas you have the right to carry a gun into private property? Thank god I don't live in Texas. I don't want random strangers, walking into my home, church, sports arenas, schools or concert halls armed. As someone whom has been shot and killed other individuals (got the medals, med records and dd214 to prove it) Guess I am a little bit more concerned about not knowing who is a good guy or bad guy so I would rather mitigate the opportunity for my family and friends to be shot by crazy people.
In your scenario only the crazy bad people are armed. Congrats I guess?

In Texas you have the right to carry a gun into private property? Thank god I don't live in Texas. I don't want random strangers, walking into my home, church, sports arenas, schools or concert halls armed. As someone whom has been shot and killed other individuals (got the medals, med records and dd214 to prove it) Guess I am a little bit more concerned about not knowing who is a good guy or bad guy so I would rather mitigate the opportunity for my family and friends to be shot by crazy people.
Legal or illegal the bad guys will carry guns wherever they want so it doesn't really matter if your state says it's legal or not. Best to just keep your head on swivel 24/7. I personally will not carry anywhere that is not "legal" but that doesn't mean where they have a sign, I mean where my CWP says I can't. Schools, churches, federal and state buildings, bases.....

What cases are you all using to carry multiple longs guns with (~40” OAL on the big ones) On hunting trips I’m often taking at least a long gun (sometimes 2) and an SBR.

Looking for a case maybe to throw in suppressors, thermals, and scopes in as well. I don’t travel with scopes attached.

In your scenario only the crazy bad people are armed. Congrats I guess?
Please see attached:

Seems effective. I love this video lol. 😂

My favorite part is the looters wearing the “law abiding criminal” shirts hahahahaha

Last edited:
What cases are you all using to carry multiple longs guns with (~40” OAL on the big ones) On hunting trips I’m often taking at least a long gun (sometimes 2) and an SBR.

Looking for a case maybe to throw in suppressors, thermals, and scopes in as well. I don’t travel with scopes attached.
Look at the Bronc Box

I like that a lot... The price tag not so much, but the box is

I like that a lot... The price tag not so much, but the box is very nice.
The price is tough agreed. The box and the bags are exceptional and offer a lot of versatility. I’ve also used the AR Carbine case from Case Club and it’s been a good case for me when carrying multiple AR’s.
1718053343718.jpeg

Back