Ray's Antimatter Blue Lariat 6.7L Build

Happy about this mileage after some weight loss 😉View attachment 43618
That's great! What I learned today is that you can list fuel consumption in L/100Km. Familiar with that economy metric but didn't know the truck displayed that for the "alternative" units ha, ha... Cool!

I have always liked that better than mpg since L/100km is more directly relatable/comparable to user cost...

Added onboard air today. Mounted the arb twin compressor to a bed rack molle made by built right industries and then mounted the air chuck to where the def fill used to be 😂
1D70C902-4AB3-4528-B537-6D7CA16BFCB9.jpeg

Added onboard air today. Mounted the arb twin compressor to a bed rack molle made by built right industries and then mounted the air chuck to where the def fill used to be 😂View attachment 43695
@rsumedia I like that location. Makes for a real clean install and hidden! So how do you fill your DEF tank now (apologize if I missed that in a different post)?

@rsumedia I like that location. Makes for a real clean install and hidden! So how do you fill your DEF tank now (apologize if I missed that in a different post)?
I think he might be doing it wirelessly at this point but probably doesn't need to be filled often (or ever).

I think he might be doing it wirelessly at this point but probably doesn't need to be filled often (or ever).
I went back to his original post with planned mods and think the answer lies within these two:

Engine
AMDP Tune

Exhaust
Flo Pro 4” Downpipe Back W/ Muffler

For those that were wondering:
Installed on a built right molle panel. It does not proturde past the wheel wells which is great for my camper that sits in the bed during the summer.
Mounted it inside the bed due to harsh weather/ occasional salt in Alberta
It is wired to upfitter 6 with upfitter 5 & 6 always hot
3EE945AC-94DA-42CA-9B6F-D5F8E2B5F2EE.jpeg
551BE0F9-9983-4F2C-B9A3-AE9938CE5A9C.jpeg
77B0B68E-BF84-45BD-81BD-D08255C93448.jpeg

Last edited:
For those that were wondering:
Installed on a built right molle panel. It does not proturde past the wheel wells which is great for my camper that sits in the bed during the summer.
Mounted it inside the bed due to harsh weather/ occasional salt in Alberta
It is wired to upfitter 6 with upfitter 5 & 6 always hot.

Wow that’s great..have you tried sliding the camper in yet? Any clearance issues? I have a slide in also and am considering doing the same. But I’m worried about airflow to cool that compressor when it’s running. I’ve had that same compressor and they get hot fast! And when I say hot I mean hot enough to melt anything around it including that spray in bed liner.

Wow that’s great..have you tried sliding the camper in yet? Any clearance issues? I have a slide in also and am considering doing the same. But I’m worried about airflow to cool that compressor when it’s running. I’ve had that same compressor and they get hot fast! And when I say hot I mean hot enough to melt anything around it including that spray in bed liner.
Interesting! I’ll keep a close eye when I do use it. I haven’t put the camper back on yet but there 100% isn’t any clearance issues.

How's the view out the front camera?
It’s okay. You can see the Nfab bar and two lights. 360 cam does get a littler weird with the lights up front

Camera has frozen washer fluid at the moment. It’s -15 celcius outside lol
3ABA1D66-B6B7-4879-B474-68759CFD5E6F.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s okay. You can see the Nfab bar and two lights. 360 cam does get a littler weird with the lights up front

Camera has frozen washer fluid at the moment. It’s -15 celcius outside lol View attachment 45482
It’s like you’re continuously trying to drive through barn doors to no avail 😂

Ops, I was off topic, post deleted

Back