Ray's Antimatter Blue Lariat 6.7L Build

This stabilizer is plug and play. Direct bolt on for a stock truck
Lift and leveling kit note: Fox recently made a change to the hardware included with this steering stabilizer so that it will fit and function properly on a leveled or lifted Super Duty. However, that change only occurred for stabilizers built after April 24th, 2021. If you receive a stabilizer before that build date and you have a leveled or lifted Super Duty, Fox will send you updated hardware. Fox includes a build date on the information sticker on the box. Just email us at [email protected] or call us directly at 623-434-5277.

Lift and leveling kit note: Fox recently made a change to the hardware included with this steering stabilizer so that it will fit and function properly on a leveled or lifted Super Duty. However, that change only occurred for stabilizers built after April 24th, 2021. If you receive a stabilizer before that build date and you have a leveled or lifted Super Duty, Fox will send you updated hardware. Fox includes a build date on the information sticker on the box. Just email us at [email protected] or call us directly at 623-434-5277.
Please excuse my ignorance - I'm coming from a 2011 Ford Raptor. I understand the F350 Tremor is no comparison (I've ordered the '22 MY F350 Tremor for towing and way better value then the Gen 3 Raptor.

I've been seeing this stabilizers - Helwig/Fox - What is their purpose and why would one get one? Is the handling on these F350 Tremors that poor or what?

Thanx in advance.

Just an upgrade steering stabilizer:
The Fox 983-02-143 Racing ATS Steering Stabilizer for the Ford F250/350 features an adjustable though shaft that eliminates shaft fluid displacement which can effect handling in a traditional stabilizer. An external piggyback reservoir adds fluid capacity to the stabilizer while an external adjuster provides 24 positions of adjustment to fine the handling.

Top Features and Benefits​

• ATS (adjustable though shaft) improves handling and control
  • Ideal for vehicles with oversized tires
  • CNC machined anodized aluminum body
  • Piggyback external reservior
  • 24 positions of adjustment to fine tune handling
  • Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for better articulation
  • Extended Length: 23.2 inches
  • Compressed Length: 15.1 inches
  • Race developed components
  • Travel: 8.1 inches
I still like my 1st gen Raptor too. The Raptor is a better Raptor than the Tremor and the Tremor is a better Tremor than the Raptor. ;)

tires_mazda.jpeg

Those tires are going to look awesome on your Mazda sports car! Is this the look you are going for? :D

Singer_911.jpg

Singer_911_2.jpg

P.S. Awesome photos of your truck!

Last edited:
The bronze looks good. I've got the same color Truck and have been contemplating bronze wheels. Do you have any other pics?
This is all I have so far. Literally just picked it up from the shop today and went straight to work. I’ll take pics over the weekend!

Hello from Edmonton, Canada!

This is my first Ford product and diesel. Couldn't be more excited! I am picking it up on Saturday! Dealer just has to PDI the truck and install the Warn winch.

- Lariat 6.7L Power Stroke
- Black Appearance Pkg
- Warn Winch
- Tremor Pkg
- Lariat Ultimate Pkg
- Ultimate Tow Pkg
- Upfitter Switch
- Roof Clearance Lights
- Rain Sensing Wipers/ Heated Steering Wheel

First things i'll be doing once I pick it up will be protecting the paint with Xpel paint film, 35% front tint, and undercoating the chassis/ frame. I live in Edmonton, Canada where they use a salt/ calcium chloride mix along with gravel. That stuff is disgusting

My Instagram is raysumedia. I post lots of pics on there of my builds/ cars in general

I've had many fun cars in the past. The Tacoma I am coming from was a great adventure vehicle but just needed more payload as we intend to get a truck camper down the road. I can't wait to start modding it.

Exterior
Full Xpel Ultimate Plus Paint Protection
35% Xpel Tint
Rok Blokz Mud Flaps
Factor 55 Flatlink Expert + Rope Guard
Tufskinz Matte Black Hood Inserts
Tyger Tonneau Cover
Diode Dynamics SSC2 Amber Pro Flush Mount (fog)
Diode Dynamics SSC2 Amber Sport Flush Mount (rear)
Camera Source Aux Camera
BuiltRight Industries Molle Panel

Interior
BuiltRight Industries Dash Mount
Boosted GreyGoose Spot Lamp Harness
Tufskinz Matte Black Glove Box Insert

Miscellaneous
SPE Billet Fuel Drain Valve

Suspension
Elka 2.5 DC Reservoir
Readylift Track Bar
Fox Factory Race 2.0 ATS Stabilizer
PMF 2” Block (Reverse Level)
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Spring
Daystar Cradles

Wheels & Tires Summer
Fifteen52 Traverse HD 17x8.5
Falken Wildpeak AT3W 35x12.50

Wheels & Tires Winter
Method 304 17x8.5
Nokian Hakka LT3 315/70/17 Studded

Recovery Gear
Maxtrax
Voodoo Ropes 7/8” 30ft
Smittybilt Tow Rope 30ft
Smittybilt Tree Saver
Smittybilt Compressor 2781
Smittybilt Soft Shackle
ARB Speedy Seal Tire Repair Kit
Morrflate Rapid Inflation/ Deflation Kit
Factor 55 Rope Retention Pulley
Rotopax Diesel

Camper
2021 Adventurer 80 RB Camper
300W Solar + 2000W Pure Sine Inverter
Torklift Talon Camper Tie Downs
Torklift Fastgun Camper Turnbuckle
Torklift GlowSteps
Torklift StableLoads (Lower)

Just for fun... The cars before the F-250
2013 MK6 Golf R 6MT (Sold)
2016 Mk7 Golf R DSG (Sold)
1999 BMW M Coupe 5MT (Sold)
2018 VW Golf Sportwagen 4motion 6MT (Sold)
1985 VW Jetta Coupe Deluxe 5MT (Sold)
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OffRoad SB 6A (Sold)
2017 Mazda MX-5 RF GT 6MT (Sold)
View attachment 11075
View attachment 23042

Current:
2021 Ford F-250 6.7L Tremor
View attachment 11077View attachment 11200

Most Recent Pictures
View attachment 23043View attachment 23044

View attachment 23507View attachment 23505View attachment 23508
View attachment 25081View attachment 25080
View attachment 41383
Okay I have to ask. Amazing pics and thanks for sharing your build details first off... secondly what is that little pizza hanging from your rear view LOL?

Great looking truck. How you liking your winter tires? My truck has not arrived yet so might be able to skip winter tires this year.
They’re unreal! I thought the 3peak winter rated falken at3w’s were good until I mounted these. Stops amazing on the ice. Felt great in -13F LOL

Okay I have to ask. Amazing pics and thanks for sharing your build details first off... secondly what is that little pizza hanging from your rear view LOL?
Thanks lol. It’s a little stuffed pizza plush 🤣

Last edited:
Back