🥶🔋🧊 Poll: 12V BougeRV Rocky Series Fridge/Freezer Group Buy!

Would you purchase a BougeRV Rocky 41QT Dual Zone 12V Portable Fridge with a HUGE discount?

  • Absolutely, SIGN ME UP!

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Not for me

    Votes: 15 23.4%

  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .

Legmar

Tremor Inventor
2x Tremor of the Month 🏆
Founding Member 📜
GB Coordinator 📢
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
2,460
Reaction Points
6,516
Location
Austin, TX
Current Ride #1
Black 2022 F-350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
2022 Volvo XC60
Hey Everyone! BougeRV is interested in offering us a group buy discount 🤑 on a Rocky Series 12v fridge/freezer. I'm definitely planning to sign up for it because it'll be perfect for the Big Bend Meetup in November! I think @🥩Lunch Box🍔 would be proud!

Update: the discount code we get will be good on ALL SIZES of the Rocky series fridges!

Can you please vote on this poll to help us land a discount that's better than anything publicly available from them? Thank you!! 🤠

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 11.27.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 11.27.50 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 11.27.22 AM.png
 
Last edited:
If I didn't already have the Dometic CFX55im I would've been interested. Should be a great opportunity for those that need one!!
 
I'd prefer a larger unit.

DA
According to that link they make 4 sizes all the way up to 81 qt…. I’d assume you could get a discount on whichever fridge you choose. But maybe not. His photo posted is just the small one.
 
According to that link they make 4 sizes all the way up to 81 qt…. I’d assume you could get a discount on whichever fridge you choose. But maybe not. His photo posted is just the small one.
Yeah
If there was a discount that could be applied to any size I'd be way more interested.

DA
 
I have no value to add to the discussion, but having been the previous owner of a similar sized fridge (as the one shown) I pass.
 
Too small?
Idk where you live but I’d actually like to sell my 63qt arb and get a smaller one lol. As i mentioned it just stays in my wife’s Rav4 for groceries and it’s a bit much for a CUV lol.
 
Idk where you live but I’d actually like to sell my 63qt arb and get a smaller one lol. As i mentioned it just stays in my wife’s Rav4 for groceries and it’s a bit much for a CUV lol.
I'm in the Midwest

DA
 
I'm in the Midwest

DA
IMG_3734.webp

That certainly clears things up 😉. I didn’t mean for you to post your address on an open forum lol. If you’re interested PM me. I’m in upstate NY so I’m pretty close to some of the Midwest….
 
Yes, for the massive amount of outside space it occupies the inside was surprisingly small in comparison. It always looks great when they show 60 cans nicely layered inside, but real life is not that straight forward.
On that note if you’re used to a cooler a fridge of the same size is at least twice as big. IE a 60qt fridge holds at least double what a 60qt cooler could hold. So if you’re new to fridges that might help you out.
 
On that note if you’re used to a cooler a fridge of the same size is at least twice as big. IE a 60qt fridge holds at least double what a 60qt cooler could hold. So if you’re new to fridges that might help you out.
Because there'd no ice? I assume! 😆
 
Because there'd no ice? I assume! 😆
That’s correct. But it’s something people forget honestly. If you need an 80qt cooler to hold your stuff even a 60qt cooler is going to feel massive. I’ve found 60qt to be a great size for travel for up to about a week. Chest style that is. My new camper has a more traditional style fridge and it’s impossible to pack as full.
 
That’s correct. But it’s something people forget honestly. If you need an 80qt cooler to hold your stuff even a 60qt cooler is going to feel massive. I’ve found 60qt to be a great size for travel for up to about a week. Chest style that is. My new camper has a more traditional style fridge and it’s impossible to pack as full.
I bet I could get it full, then empty in short order!
 
I voted "No" only because I have a Sub-Zero. This thing is top of line. I've had GE and Maytag but the Sub-Zero, holy crap. It's camouflaged into the cabinets so well, when people come over they ask if I have a refrigerator 🤪
 
Back
Top Bottom