🥶🔋🧊 Poll: 12V BougeRV Rocky Series Fridge/Freezer Group Buy!

Would you purchase a BougeRV Rocky 41QT Dual Zone 12V Portable Fridge with a HUGE discount?

  • Absolutely, SIGN ME UP!

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Not for me

    Votes: 15 23.4%

  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .
Constantly swapping out a fridge between my Bronco and now Tremor. It’s time for a dedicated fridge for each vehicle. I’ll more than likely change my vote to “Let’s do it”
 
On that note if you’re used to a cooler a fridge of the same size is at least twice as big. IE a 60qt fridge holds at least double what a 60qt cooler could hold. So if you’re new to fridges that might help you out.
That's a very valid point. In my case, I was after more usable freezer space because there isn't any inside the Supertramp (well, you know what I mean as you have one yourself). I "need" to bring doggie ice cream to keep the pup happy on all my trips :p 😁
 
That's a very valid point. In my case, I was after more usable freezer space because there isn't any inside the Supertramp (well, you know what I mean as you have one yourself). I "need" to bring doggie ice cream to keep the pup happy on all my trips :p 😁
Yeah…. I’ll probably end up with a dual zone national Luna in the cab at some point…. But not until i have the need.
 
IMG_1245.webp



I have the BougeRV 23 quart on the back seat floorboard of my crew cab. Just fits. The dogs jump all over it during trips and it has held up well. Plenty of room for drinks during travel. Having easily accessible super cold drinks during a road trip is the best!

I happen to have a bigger dual zone fridge (different brand) for camping because I bought it prior to the BougeRV one. Both are good fridges. The BougeRV fridge is really good for the price. Just my two cents.
 
I voted "No" only because I have a Sub-Zero. This thing is top of line. I've had GE and Maytag but the Sub-Zero, holy crap. It's camouflaged into the cabinets so well, when people come over they ask if I have a refrigerator 🤪
You keep lunch stuff in it??
 
View attachment 168154


I have the BougeRV 23 quart on the back seat floorboard of my crew cab. Just fits. The dogs jump all over it during trips and it has held up well. Plenty of room for drinks during travel. Having easily accessible super cold drinks during a road trip is the best!

I happen to have a bigger dual zone fridge (different brand) for camping because I bought it prior to the BougeRV one. Both are good fridges. The BougeRV fridge is really good for the price. Just my two cents.
Same here. I have the 30qt that I put behind the passenger seat. It'll hold up to 6 2-liter bottles. Perfect for small grocery trips and keeping drinks cold and accessable on road trips. I like that you can set it to zero degrees for things you want to keep frozen. I'll plug into the truck when it's running and then swap over to an external battery/power supply to keep it cold when the truck is off. Really happy with the performance of the unit.
 
I like the idea of having that, I'm in pending definition of "HUGE DISCOUNT"
 
Damn this is awesome. Sadly not sadly I have an 80q eFridge already. We use the crap out of it
 
BougeRV just confirmed we will be able to use the discount on any size! Please update the poll if that adjusts your vote! Thanks!
 
I’ve been on the fence whether to add a fridge/freezer cooler to my camping setup. The price and weight have kept me from pulling the trigger. We always carry a cooler in the back seat behind the console while traveling, so switching to one that doesn’t need ice would be super useful. It’d also be handy outside when camping, so we wouldn’t have to keep going into the trailer. If the discount’s good, I might be in!
 
We always carry a cooler in the back seat behind the console while traveling, so switching to one that doesn’t need ice would be super useful.
I have not regretted our purchase one time. We actually have way more room than we need for just two of us (55) but I wasn't sure when I ordered it so I went larger. It cools down really quickly and I love having redundancy with the RV fridge. We have used it on day trips as well since it stays in the bed most of the time... If in went back in time I probably would've purchased the 35 even though the cost-size ratio isn't as good.
 
I have an Iceco VL45 ProS and love it. Been thinking about purchasing another 12v fridge for my parents, so I voted maybe. There is currently 20% off on the BougeRV, would the discount be greater than that?
 
I notice they don't list the compressor they use which in the absence of details seems like its one of the cheaper knock off ones. Secop (danfoss) compressors are one of the better compressors used in these style fridges.
 
I have an Iceco VL45 ProS and love it. Been thinking about purchasing another 12v fridge for my parents, so I voted maybe. There is currently 20% off on the BougeRV, would the discount be greater than that?
I hope so! I’m going to share the numbers from this poll with BougeRV, and hopefully they will determine that there is enough of us interested to share a bigger discount code with our group!
 
Im getting a 25% popup for the Rocky fridges.

View attachment 168228
I see the same - that discount from the popup gives you 25% off the Rocky fridges and a free coffee pot!! I'm working with BougeRV to see if they will give us a better private discount than what's available publicly that you see.

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 10.47.45 AM.png
 
Back
Top Bottom