Platinum Tremors

I wonder if he could just do the Super Duty and I want to get the lines above and below the platinum done also. might contact him and see.View attachment 3847
Wow that looks so fucking sharp in white. Just placed my 2021 F-250 Platinum Tremor in iconic silver on Monday 8/24. The back Platinum Plate looks really bad on a Silver truck. But a Platinum trim was a must for me. I saw on Wild Willies on U Tube that they painted it in Black. But yours looks outstanding Brother. Gorgeous Truck. Best of luck with it. ✌️??????

Just brought her home! Can’t lie i kinda have always hated the platinum bling... but man it looks really good on star white!

20EAE39B-6F32-4EEF-A4FB-DC0B44D5C080.jpeg
E39EEDDC-8CDA-40BD-B5AF-4196FB519643.jpeg
0E9EE527-3EDF-4A20-8603-8CCF8AD369B6.jpeg
B3337746-6788-442F-9F69-16294441C75E.jpeg

Great looking truck.

Just brought her home! Can’t lie i kinda have always hated the platinum bling... but man it looks really good on star white!

but with the handles having constant traffic, the edges are peeling off more frequently, but doesnt take much to pop them off and respray, but i am checking into buying another set of handles and mirror caps and having them painted OEM to match.

Congrats man. Plus you got a Platinum. It does look so good in White. I ordered a 2021 Platinum in Silver and I’m thrilled to see it in White. I believe any Platinum in any color looks good. As I swear by “RIDE LIKE YOU STOLE IT” ✌???????
Ride It Like You Stole It

Looks really good. You said you went the simple route, but what exactly was that?
Wow that also looks Fantastic. Great job

Just something I saw someone else do. But the Platinum badge does look sharp

did you specifically request to not have the power deployable running boards? when i ordered my truck there was some confusion around this on the platinum whether it was the tremor running boards or power option. i was told the power option would come standard with platinum which is the case with the majority of pics i see.

did you specifically request to not have the power deployable running boards? when i ordered my truck there was some confusion around this on the platinum whether it was the tremor running boards or power option. i was told the power option would come standard with platinum which is the case with the majority of pics i see.
NO ITS NOT. YOU MUST ADD THAT OPTION AT NO COST BUT NEEDS TO BE PUT IN THAT WAY.
I’M SURE OF THIS. I DID. I also added bed step option which is new. I don’t know what it is. I thought it was the tail gate step but that does come with the Platinum already.
I also got Adaptive Steering. Also a new option which they already had last year so I’m assuming it’s something added. It was under new options for 2021.

NO ITS NOT. YOU MUST ADD THAT OPTION AT NO COST BUT NEEDS TO BE PUT IN THAT WAY.
I’M SURE OF THIS. I DID. I also added bed step option which is new. I don’t know what it is. I thought it was the tail gate step but that does come with the Platinum already.
I also got Adaptive Steering. Also a new option which they already had last year so I’m assuming it’s something added. It was under new options for 2021.
I’m sorry I thought this was directed to me. Got the email and just started typing. I ordered a 2021 Platinum Tremor F 250. I got 3,300$ off MSRP on 8/24. But I had some people tell me to go to Mustang of America club and join for 25$ and it gave me a pin for X Plan pricing. I built a 2020 Platinum Tremor in line with the X Plan and without and it was 5,000$ cheaper.
So I called my salesman after already agreeing to that price of 3,300$ below MSRP and he said when he has an invoice for my 2021 build he will add the X Plan pin # I received and apply it at delivery and I should save another 1,500-2,000$. Just keep it in mind brother. ?✌️??????

I found my truck via locate. It said it "just arrived" at dealer but it had just started production. It was a dealer stock order from way back in february. I put a deposit on it and worked my deal before it ever arrived.

All 3 platinum tremors ive seen on dealer lots have the rock slider boards fwiw. I love them! They are already saving my paint from my long gravel drive!

Back