Platinum Tremors

What color is your truck sir?

Magnetic

(pretty sure I’ve posted this picture somewhere on here before, but the color shows a little better)

Attachments

• E44C1A27-72EE-43D3-AF60-3579A0B44429.jpeg
    E44C1A27-72EE-43D3-AF60-3579A0B44429.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 222
Mine is the starlight white I think it's called, my only complaint is the bumper is white also, worried going off road it's going to show quite a bit. I ordered a new ranch hand for front and back, should be on this week.
1603813591720.png

Thanks brother man. Got it. I ordered a Hood deflector from Ford on my build. Its Black so i ordered Silver Hood Letters to see if it would work on hood deflector. Any insight my man.
Eh, I had debated a deflector myself, but ive decided not to bother with one and will soon purchase the matte black hood letters, which ill apply after i get a ceramic coating on the front and sides for protection down the road.

Eh, I had debated a deflector myself, but ive decided not to bother with one and will soon purchase the matte black hood letters, which ill apply after i get a ceramic coating on the front and sides for protection down the road.
Cool ? my man I just got my order in. 11/30 build date. So now start buying little things for her. Oh by the way my GIANTS SUCK BALLS this season. Now hoping for a 1-2 draft pick for next season. 2020 just sucks in so many ways. Although my N.Y. Rangers scored that 1st puck in the draft and snagged Alexis Lafraniere. And I ordered a Tremor but won’t see till January so I guess things aren’t totally crap ?

Ya, def complicates it if you have to splice into somewhere else.

Looks awesome
Did you end up getting the Ranch Hand installed? Would you mind sending pictures? I’m thinking of getting front and back Ranch Hand (Legend) installed. Can you tell a difference in the ride? Truck height?

No, and I was super excited after I watched that video because it’s such a quick and easy project.
that connector is inside the truck. you have to remove the little plastic kick panel where the rug meets the door on either driver side or passenger that's where my plugs were

Hey dude, this was a great idea. What type of paI think did you go with? Is it gloss powder coating? Auto body shop? Or DIY? difficult to remove grill?
I had a buddy of mine paint it. He had some struggles with it. Ended up having to have him do it a few times. Not sure what he used.

Removing it wasn't bad at all. Pretty straight forward. There's a few good videos that walk you right though it.

Back