Other Rides

If we're not on land, we're gonna be in one of these two water trucks

Attachments

• 20200315_141928.jpg
    20200315_141928.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 73
We have an old Chevy 2500HD and a couple of motorcycles, but this is my pride and joy:

View attachment 8617View attachment 8618View attachment 8619

I have had it for 11 years, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face whenever I drive it.

I had a 2015 Audi A6 for a few years. It's best described as a precision ball bearing on wheels. I'm sad I ever got rid of it, it was an amazing car. This pic is outside the dealer the day we took delivery.

car2 (1).jpg

The day we brought her home. Actually before the paperwork was even signed. The Expedition Max is a beast.

View attachment 8839
Nice ride.

How is the road noise? What motor did you go with? We have been talking about this rig but have not decided on this or another F250 King Ranch. A 2021 F150 KR is 75K and a F250 KR is 78K so 3 more you get more truck.

Nice ride.

How is the road noise? What motor did you go with? We have been talking about this rig but have not decided on this or another F250 King Ranch. A 2021 F150 KR is 75K and a F250 KR is 78K so 3 more you get more truck.
Thanks! We love it. It’s quiet. It’s big. The V6 doesn’t seem to struggle. We haven’t pulled with it though. It’s the MAX, I can’t imagine not having the extra footage. It’s the XLT but with the enhanced package too. I forget which. But, it’s leather, heated/cooled, sunroof etc. I think Ford did a fantastic job with the redesign. We needed a soccer van and the ‘18 Explorer Sport wasn’t cutting it. Just too small. Especially when we add the dog in.

I see lots of "kids " (mid twenties) back into cars, most of the time they are not muscle cars but they are tuned, wheels, exhaust, lowering kits, so thats kinda cool.
I am 26 and I love old cars ... A a Plymouth is a legendary car if you ask me ... But I grew up on older muscle cars ... My dream muscle car would be a 67 Mustang ... But I would love a C3 split window corvette

I'm waiting to see Antimatter Blue before placing my order for a Tremor. Last year, I traded the White 350 for the 450. The F150 is my daily, poor old Mustang hasn't been driven in years, the General, well thats takes us to beautiful places ..

Attachments

• IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    378.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0963.JPG
    IMG_0963.JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    453.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    524.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1718.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 19
18 - GT350
18 - TRACKHAWK (WIFE DAILY)
14 - GT500
16 - FOCUS RS
20 - TREMOR (WORK TRUCK)
18 - COMPASS (DAUGHTER)
16 - WRX (SON)
NOT PICTURED
65 - FACTORY FIVE COBRA KIT (BUILDING)
17 - WRX STI (SON)
91 - SUPERCHARGED FOX BODY
You have my dream Garage right there

I'm waiting to see Antimatter Blue before placing my order for a Tremor. Last year, I traded the White 350 for the 450. The F150 is my daily, poor old Mustang hasn't been driven in years, the General, well thats takes us to beautiful places ..
There was a 2021 Antimatter Blue built and delivered to a dealer on Friday for a brother on this Forum. He posted pics. It was a very dark Blackish Blue. But I believe it will look more Blue in the Sunshine. Check out the thread and then make a decision and go get yourself a Beast. ?

Thanks! We love it. It’s quiet. It’s big. The V6 doesn’t seem to struggle. We haven’t pulled with it though. It’s the MAX, I can’t imagine not having the extra footage. It’s the XLT but with the enhanced package too. I forget which. But, it’s leather, heated/cooled, sunroof etc. I think Ford did a fantastic job with the redesign. We needed a soccer van and the ‘18 Explorer Sport wasn’t cutting it. Just too small. Especially when we add the dog in.
Yea we need some large to make trips with my handicap mom and hell yea the dogs in.

I am 26 and I love old cars ... A a Plymouth is a legendary car if you ask me ... But I grew up on older muscle cars ... My dream muscle car would be a 67 Mustang ... But I would love a C3 split window corvette
Cool glad to hear that from you!

The Mustang is a "Pony car" not really a Muscle car. Muscle cars are larger with large engines ( GTO,Charger,Super Bee ,Chevelle, Torino, Road Runner, Fairlane, Nova). Most Mustangs had smaller engines and the car was smaller, but they discovered they are fun to drive. Other "pony cars' are Camaro and Cuda/challengers. Some books list the Mustangs, Cudas, and Camaros as muscle cars. So don't want to create a debate over it. But most muscle cars are" boats" ( handle like garage but fast in a straight line). Corvette is also kind of its own class, maybe a Jaguar or AC Cobra ( two seat ). None the less all fun. I would like to own 1965-1976 Mustang or Corvette if I was to fine the right one This one is one we looked at and DID NOT purchase 1964 small block 4 speed low options, recent restored but not that well.
IMG_5465.jpeg

Nice ride.

Willing to bet the actual transaction price difference between the F250 and F150 is whole lot more than $3K. You get 20% off of a 1/2 ton for accidentally falling through the dealership doors. If you get 7% or 8% on a F250/350 you're doing pretty well.

Cool glad to hear that from you!

The Mustang is a "Pony car" not really a Muscle car. Muscle cars are larger with large engines ( GTO,Charger,Super Bee ,Chevelle, Torino, Road Runner, Fairlane, Nova). Most Mustangs had smaller engines and the car was smaller, but they discovered they are fun to drive. Other "pony cars' are Camaro and Cuda/challengers. Some books list the Mustangs, Cudas, and Camaros as muscle cars. So don't want to create a debate over it. But most muscle cars are" boats" ( handle like garage but fast in a straight line). Corvette is also kind of its own class, maybe a Jaguar or AC Cobra ( two seat ). None the less all fun. I would like to own 1965-1976 Mustang or Corvette if I was to fine the right one This one is one we looked at and DID NOT purchase 1964 small block 4 speed low options, recent restored but not that well. View attachment 8916
I love this ????? car ..... That's red

You go YOUNG BLOOD. I thought you were a bit older. I love that you served our country. Thanks for your service Young Blood. I love that you own a Tremor and I love your input. Thanks Chris for conversations. I enjoy them my man. ??

You go YOUNG BLOOD. I thought you were a bit older. I love that you served our country. Thanks for your service Young Blood. I love that you own a Tremor and I love your input. Thanks Chris for conversations. I enjoy them my man. ??
i am young but i don't feel young ... and yea been in the Army for the last 6 years and have many years to go ... but i like to say i am wise beyond my years.

Latest Discussions

Back