Other Rides

Well that's something I've never been accused of....
Never said people say that but I like to think I am .... Considering being in the military ... Everyone acts like a child ... It isn't hard to act like a adult with the low standards

Never said people say that but I like to think I am .... Considering being in the military ... Everyone acts like a child ... It isn't hard to act like a adult with the low standards
Being a former 88m you have no idea how retarded someone can be.

Being a former 88m you have no idea how retarded someone can be.
Ooo I know hahaha I am in a maintenance unit .... They bring me pieces of a truck .... Instead of the entire truck .... Pieces.... Pieces... On a back of a flat rack.... They blew up a fucking truck .... Like how .... It's Diesel.... I need to find the picture of what I saw

This is my other ride for 10 days a month.......
4536D615-5466-42F4-92C7-D662E7761B98.png

This is my other ride for 10 days a month.......View attachment 8973
thanks for your service Mike, I have many friends that are first responders and often Life is tough these days. We just had somebody shoot at one of our fireman in Milwaukee the other day. My friend was on the scene (Not the victim). Not good! But he will recover fully. Just don't understand people today, You are trying to help them. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Our Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription in Norway. Volvo will fly two of you Economy Plus (we upgraded to business) to Sweden to pick up your car. They put you up in Gothenburg's best hotel with a swank dinner, an awesome factory tour (after they lock your cell phones in a safe!), pay your insurance for 3 weeks there (they actually paid ours for 2 months!), pick up your toll road charges (and there are lots over there), and a couple tanks of gas which is a minor bank heist there. You can drive anywhere you want in Europe for 6 months (one day over and you have to pay VAT!) and drop it off at many ports for shipment here. You actually get a decent price break, too! Sweet deal!
7D5255D2-0624-4209-AC80-AD2283A7098E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back