Ordering Post Covid

Rockcliff1

Current Ride
Ford F150
So I keep asking my dealership for some kind of tracking number and the guy in charge says he has been doing it for 25 years and knows of now way for anyone other than him to be able to track the progress. What program are you guys using to track the vehicles and where can I point him to learn about it?
Alumizilla.com

richtor

Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
So I keep asking my dealership for some kind of tracking number and the guy in charge says he has been doing it for 25 years and knows of now way for anyone other than him to be able to track the progress. What program are you guys using to track the vehicles and where can I point him to learn about it?
Ask for your vin# and projected build date. Then come back here.

Crumbelievable

Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7 Tremor
Anyone else having issues with Alumizilla? It is not providing result any longer. I tried a couple diffrent VINs and nothing....

StoneGreyTremor

Current Ride
2020 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Mustang GT PP@
Anyone else having issues with Alumizilla? It is not providing result any longer. I tried a couple diffrent VINs and nothing....
Yep, not sure what is going on. It started yesterday for me.

abqbw

Can an order be looked up by order number or do you need the VIN? I checked the alumizilla link and it asks for VIN. I’d like to find out when I get my VIN. I ordered yesterday. My PCO expires on 9/30. I have to get a VIN by the 9/30 PCO expiration date for it to lock.... I have an order priority code of 10. Hopefully that will help me get a VIN in time?

abqbw

About Section 179? Well, if you are a business owner (and the business is profitable and you owe a bunch of taxes every year) then you can deduct the full price of a vehicle from taxable income all in one year if:

1 - you use it more than 50% of the time for business purposes
2 - GVWR above 6,000lbs
3 - truck has a cargo area at least six feet in interior length

Assuming you pay 40% effective tax rate when it's all said and done (fed + state) then an $80k truck costs you $48k in real dollars.
And if you finance the vehicle and plow that extra cash after taxes back into a good investment for the business that makes you money, the truck pays for some or all of itself. I got a O% loan on a truck and used the after tax cash long before I actually paid for the truck and the truck paid for itself from the money I made from the business assets I bought.

richtor

Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
And if you finance the vehicle and plow that extra cash after taxes back into a good investment for the business that makes you money, the truck pays for some or all of itself. I got a O% loan on a truck and used the after tax cash long before I actually paid for the truck and the truck paid for itself from the money I made from the business assets I bought.
Do you have have to pay cash for section 179? Is it a pain to track mileage?

Chris21667

Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge - Waiting for 2020 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
Can an order be looked up by order number or do you need the VIN? I checked the alumizilla link and it asks for VIN. I’d like to find out when I get my VIN. I ordered yesterday. My PCO expires on 9/30. I have to get a VIN by the 9/30 PCO expiration date for it to lock.... I have an order priority code of 10. Hopefully that will help me get a VIN in time?
So the factory picks up order on Thursday 10am central time, i ordered mine on a friday and got my Vin the next Thursday so you will get it this week if not next

-J-

Current Ride
Raptor
Just ask for the vin. Then google ford order tracking. Put vin in and boom, tracking.

Wgs4972

Current Ride
2008 Nissan Titan
I ordered on 5-13, it went into Ford’s system on 5-28, and today (7-27) it went into production. I’m hopeful I’ll be driving it by the end of August.
I ordered mine (5/7) it went into production (7/14) and shipped (7/16). I picked it up yesterday (7/27) 1 day earlier than system estimated.

Stang6695

Miltary
Prior, Army
First Responder
Firefighter
So I found a dealer that has a Tremor already on order. I put a deposit down against the order and awaiting arrival. The dealer said it should be available in about six weeks. Is there a way I can track the status on my own without bugging the dealership about their order?

funkin

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F250
Current Ride #2
2020 F450 KR
So I found a dealer that has a Tremor already on order. I put a deposit down against the order and awaiting arrival. The dealer said it should be available in about six weeks. Is there a way I can track the status on my own without bugging the dealership about their order?
Yep. Ask them for a vin and you can track it yourself.

Chris21667

Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge - Waiting for 2020 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
check this link has everything you need

Stang6695

Miltary
Prior, Army
First Responder
Firefighter
check this link has everything you need
The Alumizilla site pulled up the truck info. Thank you! It says "In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day"

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge