Ordering Post Covid

I ordered June 8. Order has already been pulled, and I can’t make changes. Faster than I thought it would be. Should have vin next week. I’m thinking early August as well:))

Ordered mine May 8th, got my VIN from the dealer on May 29. Spoke with the dealer yesterday and was told production date is scheduled for the week of July 27th. F350 lariat- w/lariat ultimate package and lariat sport package . ??

Interesting, it’s usually in production pretty quick after a vin is produced. I’m sure there’s a week break on the 4th.

I read today that production is supposed to ramp up to pre-COVID-19 production numbers in the next two weeks. I also read that they are not taking any more orders after mid July for 2020 models.

I read today that production is supposed to ramp up to pre-COVID-19 production numbers in the next two weeks. I also read that they are not taking any more orders after mid July for 2020 models.
I’ve heard some have already ordered their 21 Tremors.

Interesting, it’s usually in production pretty quick after a vin is produced. I’m sure there’s a week break on the 4th.
Probably not what most want to here and unfortunately the whole shutdown and restart has pushed out normal time fames. I have had a VIN for a month while plant has been running 1/2 of which has been at scheduled to day and still waiting on production. Supposedly the plant is running a 1/3 capacity, with the distancing measures and only running 2 shifts. Time frames seem to be a little longer than usual for getting to the build stage.

I ordered less than 2 weeks ago. I’m shocked I’m scheduled so soon. Actually I was trying to make changes. Haha.

I put in a order on 3-17 and after getting back from the dealer got to read the press release that the plant was shutting down at the end of the week. Received a vin around when plant restarted and Alumizilla shows order was not registering in the system until 5-12. Currently in scheduled to day status for the past two weeks. Not expecting till early Aug at this point.
It will probably go into shipment this week. ( Shipping takes 10-28 days depending on the distance and connections, rail and truck combinations). Mine went from that status to shipped. Once shipped the delivery date went up by 10 days. One day it showed up at the dealership ( two weeks early) So the dates you find on those sites are all estimates.

VIN: 1FT8W3BN6LED81436
Order ID: A001
Customer: ARCHER
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-05
Production Date:
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png

As you can see I orered May 5th. I recieved my VIN 10 days ago.

VIN: 1FT8W3BN6LED81436
Order ID: A001
Customer: ARCHER
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-05
Production Date:
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png

As you can see I orered May 5th. I recieved my VIN 10 days ago.
That's exactly what mine says..

Hey guys, I ordered mine on 5/25/2020 and got a VIN on 5/29/2020 and a build week of 7/27/2020. To be fair though, my business does IT support for car dealerships so I know all of the people very well and that may have helped.

I'm driving a Tesla Model 3 Performance right now, and will keep it; amazing car. But when I was looking around for properties on the FL panhandle I got annoyed at the lack of a Supercharger nearby and decided I needed a combustion engine as well. I also missed my Z71 back from my college days, and just want the convenience of a truck. So, they will be quite the odd couple, haha.

My build attached, I can't wait!

Attachments

• rayford-final-order-lariat.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 80
Hey guys, I ordered mine on 5/25/2020 and got a VIN on 5/29/2020 and a build week of 7/27/2020. To be fair though, my business does IT support for car dealerships so I know all of the people very well and that may have helped.

I'm driving a Tesla Model 3 Performance right now, and will keep it; amazing car. But when I was looking around for properties on the FL panhandle I got annoyed at the lack of a Supercharger nearby and decided I needed a combustion engine as well. I also missed my Z71 back from my college days, and just want the convenience of a truck. So, they will be quite the odd couple, haha.

Wow! Nice truck, loaded lariat. Your truck cost $6k more than the Platinum I would have ordered. Haha

Haha. Tell me more....
Actually I just texted my accountant buddy.

About Section 179? Well, if you are a business owner (and the business is profitable and you owe a bunch of taxes every year) then you can deduct the full price of a vehicle from taxable income all in one year if:

1 - you use it more than 50% of the time for business purposes
2 - GVWR above 6,000lbs
3 - truck has a cargo area at least six feet in interior length

Assuming you pay 40% effective tax rate when it's all said and done (fed + state) then an $80k truck costs you $48k in real dollars.

That's funny... my other car is a model s performance. It really is an amazing car.

About Section 179? Well, if you are a business owner (and the business is profitable and you owe a bunch of taxes every year) then you can deduct the full price of a vehicle from taxable income all in one year if:

1 - you use it more than 50% of the time for business purposes
2 - GVWR above 6,000lbs
3 - truck has a cargo area at least six feet in interior length

Assuming you pay 40% effective tax rate when it's all said and done (fed + state) then an $80k truck costs you $48k in real dollars.
Sweet Thanks!
I’m just switching careers. I’ll be an independent contractor in insurance sales.

Ordered mine first week of March. Got the window sticker on June 10 and production was completed June 22. Awaiting shipping now estimated delivery is Aug 17

Back