Ordering Post Covid

Ordered my F250 Tremor Lariat Sport in mid May, was just told my build date is August 24th. Hope to get the tracking info tomorrow when the guy who does the ordering is back at work.

Im currently overseas and working with the MAS to order a truck. However, I was searching for when 2021 come out, and found this:

Sources familiar with production plans tell Ford Authority that the last day to order the current 2020 Super Duty is July 10th, and the last day to change orders is August 13th. Production will then end for the 2020 model year on November 1st at the Ford Kentucky Truck Plant, followed by the Ford Ohio Assembly Plant on November 6th.

How accurate do you think this is?

So if i waited and ordered right when ordering opens, when do you think i would get delivery?

Just got an email from my dealer Today, RX my VIN #, build date supposed to be 7/18. I had my order in 4/28..
Checked my order today and it now says in production, that's 11 days sooner than I was told..

Checked my order today and it now says in production, that's 11 days sooner than I was told..
That is good news. I wonder if the stop on trucks with the customer placed camera option has bumped up some of the production dates without that option?

That is good news. I wonder if the stop on trucks with the customer placed camera option has bumped up some of the production dates without that option?

Its crazy that will hold it up. You would think they would still make it then ship it to you later. Or is there something that has to be done at factory for this to work?

Don't get your hopes up mines said production since 6/25 and hasn't moved
You sure yours says "in Production" mine was "inorder processing. Scheduled to day" for the longest time and today it changed to "in Production" and it gave me a window sticker..

You sure yours says "in Production" mine was "inorder processing. Scheduled to day" for the longest time and today it changed to "in Production" and it gave me a window sticker..
Yup been like that since 6/25

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-120741_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-120741_Chrome.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 51
Random thought. Does ford do factory tours while yours is being built?

TremorTm, my opinion is Ford's order tracker is not very accurate. Mine went from awaiting shipment to arrived at dealer at same time. Mine arrived over 2 weeks before estimated time given.

when did you place your order?

Latest Discussions

Back