@Optimus entertainment

Optimus, have you seen Legmar, he took a date to the overland trail in Mason Saturday, then went to Lukenbach dancing, he's MIA, maybe in Vagas at a wedding chapel?
Yes, I'm with him right now! He's friendlier than that I thought; I know it's June and all but, we're having fun 🤪

@Modman, you can tell us you hit the lottery and help your fellow Tremorites, ya know. Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal, I accept it all. How many square feet will your house be? What cars are you buying? Give us some details:

How many square feet will your house be? What cars are you buying?
Small house, but the property will be no less than 640ac. I think that should be sufficient for some privacy.

As for the vehicles - more Tremors, of course!

A short story. I’m driving my son’s dog home to him in Colorado Springs, in my Tremor of course. I’m in the fast lane and I see a tanker trucks tire explode two cars in front of me (we are doing 80 mph). The car in front of me does a hard left turn to avoid the tire and nearly hits the Jersey barriers. The truck goes right thru traffic nearly taking out several cars in the slow lane. What do I do?

It’s like a NASCAR crash in front of me.

I decide to go straight thru it and miss everything. I feel like God is watching over me.

BTW, the dog sleeps thru it all!!!
Cheers 🍻

A short story. I’m driving my son’s dog home to him in Colorado Springs, in my Tremor of course. I’m in the fast lane and I see a tanker trucks tire explode two cars in front of me (we are doing 80 mph). The car in front of me does a hard left turn to avoid the tire and nearly hits the Jersey barriers. The truck goes right thru traffic nearly taking out several cars in the slow lane. What do I do?

It’s like a NASCAR crash in front of me.

I decide to go straight thru it and miss everything. I feel like God is watching over me.

BTW, the dog sleeps thru it all!!!
Cheers 🍻
Glad you're ok!

@Optimus can you translate?
1000012401.jpg

Back