HOT! OEM-esque S2 Pro ditch light mounts

Interested?

• Wide Cornering - Amber

• Wide Cornering - Clear

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMG_1796.jpeg

All the Tremorites in this thread.

how much to get this before July? Still haven’t opened the light bar box
It would be a beta unit and would be very expensive, or I would take my pre-production ones off my truck and let you use them. Definitely possible if you want it though. If I get at least 100 people to order, everyone will benefit. Machining in volume is much less expensive.

Finally mounted! Preliminary light bracket is vibratory tumbled aluminum. Final should be black.

Car wash testing and high speed driving test begins tomorrow, to make sure there's no whistling noises.

kpQSzFE.jpeg

Finally mounted! Preliminary light bracket is vibratory tumbled aluminum. Final should be black.

Car wash testing and high speed driving test begins tomorrow, to make sure there's no whistling noises.

kpQSzFE.jpeg
So stoked for these! Just installed your tank warden and LOVE IT! So well designed and thought out.

So stoked for these! Just installed your tank warden and LOVE IT! So well designed and thought out.
Thank you! :) Would you be able to leave a review on the product page?

Here's a quick video showing how the ditch light fills in the side area with the headlights on.

Turned the ditch light on and off a few times in the video for demonstrating how effective the additional lighting can be.

Last edited:
These look good. Can’t wait to see the final results. I’m curious how you have them wired to work with the mirror spot lights.

I can see these being extremely useful and used quite a bit.

These look good. Can’t wait to see the final results. I’m curious how you have them wired to work with the mirror spot lights.

I can see these being extremely useful and used quite a bit.
The wires attach inside the trim panel to the wires that go to pins 15 and 22 (for the spotlight).

No worries about drawing too much from stock wires?
No worries. As mentioned early on in thread, that electrical testing was completed almost 2 years ago.

Clean Setup! Definitely interested in these lights.

This is awesome! Any chance we could get a view out the drivers window aimed at sort of 10:00 like your making a turn off road? Curious if your setup could get similar coverage without having to turn it so much that you’d give up the forward coverage your pics above are showing (Example from my old setup below, that was a Rigid SR-L mounted on the side of my old Ranch Hand bumper)
IMG_0083.jpeg

kpQSzFE.jpeg
I can't believe you've been working on this in the forum for 2 years and I'm just seeing it now! This is an idea that I had a few years back, but I wasn't smart enough to capitalize on it 😅 this looks great tho. I can't wait to see your finished product.

Looks awesome and definitely interested.

Im intrigued. Great location, for sure.

Have you thought about 3d printing a jig. The one i saw looked to be metallic.

Back