NorCal Tremors

Fair Oaks here. I got my truck in November from Folsom Lake Ford. Ordered it beginning of August I think. Have about 6800 miles on her now with about 4000 of those towing our 5th wheel. She's a beast. We're so happy with the Tremor because we like to go off-roading near where we camp and the Tremor has been amazing. A bit big on the trails (fold those mirrors in) but no where near stuck yet. Even pulled people out of the sand on the Oceano dunes a few weeks ago!

Here are some pics. Night I picked her up. First wash, some offroading and towing our fiver. :)

View attachment 19346View attachment 19347View attachment 19348View attachment 19349View attachment 19350View attachment 19351
Great color

Great color
Bought mine at Haidlen Ford in Oakdale, CA and I do not live in California but I buy all my Fords from them. They always seem to beat every where I call around from Oregon to Texas.

Attachments

• 5743.jpeg
    5743.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2641.JPEG
    IMG_2641.JPEG
    214.4 KB · Views: 27
Bought mine at Haidlen Ford in Oakdale, CA and I do not live in California but I buy all my Fords from them. They always seem to beat every where I call around from Oregon to Texas.
I was just there few weeks ago taking pictures of a tremor for a friend nice dealership
F917C392-2D9B-48DF-9A32-B4565C9015EC.jpeg
72841A1E-637F-4C61-9485-876FC03F59B2.jpeg

Wait... What cut-off? I just ordered on Tuesday and didn't hear about a cut off before
I think the cut off to order 2021's is 3/15, and whether it was BS or not I was told by multiple dealerships that they had run out of allocations for 2021 and that I would need to wait for a 2022 build.

I think the cut off to order 2021's is 3/15, and whether it was BS or not I was told by multiple dealerships that they had run out of allocations for 2021 and that I would need to wait for a 2022 build.
Whew, just made it.

South Bay Area (San Jose), and bounce between Gilroy and Walnut Creek frequently between work and family, plus South West Oregon at least once a year

We need a Norcal Tremor Trail Rally sometime soon!
I’m in Redding. Would be totally down. I bought my truck at Elk Grove Ford a lot th or so ago. Lithium gray. Didn’t get the best deal but, the truck was coming off a truck and I didn’t have to wait to order.

Surprised I haven’t run into any of you guys I was just in Redding and I’m always over in Walnut Creek area had to run to Oregon hopefully will all meet up

I was born in Yuba City, grew up in Oroville, had a House Boat on Lake Oroville. Life was good. We Northern California guys said the Northern part of California started at Sacramento. It was Central California between Bakersfield and Sacramento. And, South of Bakersfield was just that .. south of Bakersfield .. I was proud to say I was from California. Now, I'm sad, all my friends and family that are still there, or stuck there. The State Corruption in itself is a story no-one would have believe. Yet somehow, has become acceptable. The Paradise Fire was the last straw for many. The State requirements not allowing you rebuild your home on your land, the additional fees and regulations raised the prices astronomically. Beyond the reach for most. To own land, with a Cabin was once the normal way of life for us in during the 60-90's. Now .. thats next to, if not impossible. Just a rant from an ex Nor Cal boy.

I was born in Yuba City, grew up in Oroville, had a House Boat on Lake Oroville. Life was good. We Northern California guys said the Northern part of California started at Sacramento. It was Central California between Bakersfield and Sacramento. And, South of Bakersfield was just that .. south of Bakersfield .. I was proud to say I was from California. Now, I'm sad, all my friends and family that are still there, or stuck there. The State Corruption in itself is a story no-one would have believe. Yet somehow, has become acceptable. The Paradise Fire was the last straw for many. The State requirements not allowing you rebuild your home on your land, the additional fees and regulations raised the prices astronomically. Beyond the reach for most. To own land, with a Cabin was once the normal way of life for us in during the 60-90's. Now .. thats next to, if not impossible. Just a rant from an ex Nor Cal boy.
I know what you mean it’s hard to believe how bad this place has gotten

You’re right. We had a houseboat on lake Shasta. It’s so fun and nice up here. But, the state is only getting worse. My job has kept me here. And I have young kids. Someday I’ll get a place out of state. But,I’m not sure I will sell my place. Redding area is still nice. Fishing is great.

Back