NorCal Tremors

TrackRat

Founding Member
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Haven't seen any others out on the road yet. Have any fellow NorCal folks on here?

Ford_Fan

Tremor Newbie
Current Ride
2018 Ford F150
Near Folsom here but still waiting for my Tremor. Hopefully before end of October!!

richtor

Tremoraholic
Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
Got mine at Woodland Ford formally Team Ford near sac airport at invoice. I’m in the Sonoma Napa area. I see one or two a week. Picked mine up on Thursday.

rolando

Tremor Member
Current Ride
2020 F-250 XLT TREMOR 7.3L Gas
Lafayette (East Bay). Had mine for 2 months now. I got it from Tom Hillier Ford in Escalon. Much better price than Bay Area dealers that charge MSRP just so they can pay for their Bay Area rent and service was great.

Last Friday I saw another TREMOR on the road for the first time, a silver one going from CA4 on I680.

MTBKNG

Tremor Buff
.....Elk Grove area...... just completed a trip from Nor Cal through Nevada, into Idaho then to into Western Wyoming (Yellowstone) up into Montana and back and saw one when I was driving into Livingston Montana, though a guy in Butte Montana who was driving his company truck saw me at a gas station and said he has a Silver one at home.

richtor

Tremoraholic
Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
.....Elk Grove area...... just completed a trip from Nor Cal through Nevada, into Idaho then to into Western Wyoming (Yellowstone) up into Montana and back and saw one when I was driving into Livingston Montana, though a guy in Butte Montana who was driving his company truck saw me at a gas station and said he has a Silver one at home.
Another one from Tom Hillier Ford if I’m not mistaken.

Zhem

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 Tremor
Elk Grove area, haven't seen another one on the road yet.......guess I need to get out more....

Last edited:

MTBKNG

Tremor Buff
Another one from Tom Hillier Ford if I’m not mistaken.

Yep......looking back got really lucky to find one that was getting built and wasn't on the lot, I would think today I would have a tough time finding the package they ordered on a lot anywhere.

MTBKNG

Tremor Buff
Elk Grove area, haven't seen another one on the road yet.......guess I need to get out more....

Just east of you, maybe get into Elk Grove twice a week, look for an Oxford White with Bak Revolver Bed Cover...

Zhem

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 Tremor
Just east of you, maybe get into Elk Grove twice a week, look for an Oxford White with Bak Revolver Bed Cover...
Sounds good, will stop and say hello if I see you.

AARONC11

Tremor Member
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor
Got mine at Woodland Ford formally Team Ford near sac airport at invoice. I’m in the Sonoma Napa area. I see one or two a week. Picked mine up on Thursday.
Is yours 7.3 gasser? I just delivered a Red Tremor there last week.

AARONC11

Tremor Member
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor
I got mine from Ron Dupratt in Dixon. They had the best price I could find and they had a ton of tremors on the lot.
Me too, I deliver new Ford's and usually finish my day here in town. After taking about 15 of them there I was sold lol

richtor

Tremoraholic
Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
Is yours 7.3 gasser? I just delivered a Red Tremor there last week.
Yes Race Red 7.3, Marcus was my salesman. What do you mean delivered? Are you a driver? It was at the rail yard on Sat night but sat there until Wednesday. Haha.
It was delivered about 3pm on Wednesday, I picked it up last Thursday.

AARONC11

Tremor Member
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor
Yes Race Red 7.3, Marcus was my salesman. What do you mean delivered? Are you a driver? It was at the rail yard on Sat night but sat there until Wednesday. Haha.
It was delivered about 3pm on Wednesday, I picked it up last Thursday.
Yes, I delivered your truck to the dealer. Enjoy!

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge