NEW TREMOR OWNERSSSS REVIEWS

I like cruise control but I usually drive faster than everyone else too. It annoys me if it slows down but I know that’s adjustable. Looking forward to the new truck and long trips with it.
There’s there the button on the bottom that I press on cruise control to cancel it and I can wail around vehicles all the time then get back in the lane and coast a bit then hit resume and instanly will get me to my speed that it was set at. But stuck in traffic it’s so awesome. Like Phoenix said it’s like you are tethered to the vehicle in front of you. Works EXTREMELY WELL. I FREAKIN LOVE IT. PLUS the panoramic sunroof is unbelievable. 20 degree weather and I have the heat, and heated seats on and you DO NOT FEEL THE COLD AIR. But you are breathing outside air. Both are exceptional options.
I will add that winch is so bad ass. I only used it at the dealer so far. I freed up the spool with the lever not knowing it has a function to let it out. Then I grabbed hold of the line and walked backwards muscling my legs to unspool about 80’ of line. Then I walked the front of the line back to the front of the winch. Turned the lever to lock the spool. Then I plugged in the control cord into the winch and I grabbed the line with my strong right hand and put as much tension on the line as I could. Then just sucked it in with power of the winch, guiding it side to side. The salesman didn’t know how to use the wireless remote. Didn’t seem to turn on. But I didn’t have the cord plugged in. So the mechanic said first the remote needs to be paired up with the control cord. He looked it up on Utube and made sure it worked. But he wasn’t sure if it stays paired up. I will try it out when the weather gets better. He said you plug the cord in and hit both buttons to turn on remote.
My thinking is to drive up to a tree, wrap the line around it and throw the truck in reverse pulling out the line manually about 80’. Then hook up the control cord and wrap the cord to one of my front hitches to be out of the way. Through the truck in neutral while truck is running and use the remote winch to pull my truck back to the front of the tree to make it have tension. While steering it left to right a bit so it gets re-spooled evenly and with lots of tension. Anyone have thoughts if that’s a good way to do it???
So I love the winch also. The freakin truck is awesome.
My XM presets only had 2 pages of 5. I was disappointed until I watched a Utube video of new features on the 2021 Super Duty’s and it showed that the guy had 5 pages of 5 so 25 presets. After mass today I rolled to the beaches and searched on the settings and found where I can add pages. Set up 25 presets of xm. I also set up some extra treble and bit more bass. And gave it a bit more loudness from what I consider was the amp. It was set at med and i made it High. Sounded a bit louder.
Love this truck more and more. I will say that she handles very well at 90 but as most have said you don’t need it to go faster than 96 which is the fastest it can go. I was cocky with some of my answers to people saying the same things. I just didn’t have my truck that long. Now I can say I walk the walk and can now talk the talk. Get yourself a TREMOR and know what we are talking about. ???????
Donny Mo Fo Out.

There’s there the button on the bottom that I press on cruise control to cancel it and I can wail around vehicles all the time then get back in the lane and coast a bit then hit resume and instanly will get me to my speed that it was set at. But stuck in traffic it’s so awesome. Like Phoenix said it’s like you are tethered to the vehicle in front of you. Works EXTREMELY WELL. I FREAKIN LOVE IT. PLUS the panoramic sunroof is unbelievable. 20 degree weather and I have the heat, and heated seats on and you DO NOT FEEL THE COLD AIR. But you are breathing outside air. Both are exceptional options.
I will add that winch is so bad ass. I only used it at the dealer so far. I freed up the spool with the lever not knowing it has a function to let it out. Then I grabbed hold of the line and walked backwards muscling my legs to unspool about 80’ of line. Then I walked the front of the line back to the front of the winch. Turned the lever to lock the spool. Then I plugged in the control cord into the winch and I grabbed the line with my strong right hand and put as much tension on the line as I could. Then just sucked it in with power of the winch, guiding it side to side. The salesman didn’t know how to use the wireless remote. Didn’t seem to turn on. But I didn’t have the cord plugged in. So the mechanic said first the remote needs to be paired up with the control cord. He looked it up on Utube and made sure it worked. But he wasn’t sure if it stays paired up. I will try it out when the weather gets better. He said you plug the cord in and hit both buttons to turn on remote.
My thinking is to drive up to a tree, wrap the line around it and throw the truck in reverse pulling out the line manually about 80’. Then hook up the control cord and wrap the cord to one of my front hitches to be out of the way. Through the truck in neutral while truck is running and use the remote winch to pull my truck back to the front of the tree to make it have tension. While steering it left to right a bit so it gets re-spooled evenly and with lots of tension. Anyone have thoughts if that’s a good way to do it???
So I love the winch also. The freakin truck is awesome.
My XM presets only had 2 pages of 5. I was disappointed until I watched a Utube video of new features on the 2021 Super Duty’s and it showed that the guy had 5 pages of 5 so 25 presets. After mass today I rolled to the beaches and searched on the settings and found where I can add pages. Set up 25 presets of xm. I also set up some extra treble and bit more bass. And gave it a bit more loudness from what I consider was the amp. It was set at med and i made it High. Sounded a bit louder.
Love this truck more and more. I will say that she handles very well at 90 but as most have said you don’t need it to go faster than 96 which is the fastest it can go. I was cocky with some of my answers to people saying the same things. I just didn’t have my truck that long. Now I can say I walk the walk and can now talk the talk. Get yourself a TREMOR and know what we are talking about. ???????
Donny Mo Fo Out.
I wish they’d have used the Zeon Platinum winch like I have on my Jeep. Since they didn’t I didn’t go with the winch option.

To spool with tension I go to a decent sized empty parking lot with both my truck and Jeep.

I’ll park the truck and hook the winch to it. Then I’ll have my GF sit in the Jeep and apply some parking brake pressure.

I’ll winch in spooling the line nicely as I pull the Jeep towards the truck.

I wish they’d have used the Zeon Platinum winch like I have on my Jeep. Since they didn’t I didn’t go with the winch option.

To spool with tension I go to a decent sized empty parking lot with both my truck and Jeep.

I’ll park the truck and hook the winch to it. Then I’ll have my GF sit in the Jeep and apply some parking brake pressure.

I’ll winch in spooling the line nicely as I pull the Jeep towards the truck.
Does it seem to get spooled up in the middle easily or do you guide it back and forth?

My review is pretty short and sweet.

- Love the looks
- Love the power
- Best truck I've ever owned.

Only Con's.
- I dont like taking it to the city. Never fits properly in city parking spots.
- I burn a fair amount of Def fluid.

Would I do it again? Absolutely! Without a 2nd thought.

Does it seem to get spooled up in the middle easily or do you guide it back and forth?
Easy, you can guide it by hand side to side. If you can’t you have too much tension. And don’t get your hand too close to the winch or it can get sucked in.

Only dislike so far is the shitty throttle response but my pedal monster is in the way.
Don't forget Sport Mode...it helps with pedal response....hit the traction control button twice...Dash will give you a "Sport Mode" reply on the center screen behind the steering wheel if you engage it!

Now I just need to drive
yeah i used it for a while on the freeway the other day for probably like 50 miles and it was flawless. you can set the following distance and if some slow poke gets in your lane in front of you it will hit the brakes, but if you move over to another lane it immediately and rapidly comes back up to the set speed. I'm really impressed by it.
I have had it on my prius (thats right!!, its the commuter) For the last year and it comes in handy for long highway trips. I set the distance to short as it still slows down a good distance away.

It has been one year since I placed my order for a Velocity Blue Ultimate Lariat. 6.7 Sport
It has all the fixings ( winch was not available at the time), I skipped the power running boards and the cab clearance lights.

I received my Beast around the first of April 2020, Mid Covid.

I set up forscan immediately got rid of the honking, seat belt chimes, bambi mode, new ford performance screen, policy idle.........

Had it undercoated, window tinted and full professional ceramic coated minus the wheels.

Gave it a 1,500 mile easy breaking in process. Oil change was done, I picked up a new Curt 24K 5th wheel ( puck style) and dropped it in. Took an hour to put it together and 5 mins to set in the truck. I made several height adjustments then hooked up my 14,000 5er and went up north. It was much better than my Dmax and a pleasure to drive.

Drove it around a bunch, hauled enclosed car trailers, pontoon boats, motorcycle trailers, skid loader trailers all with ease.

took it out to Colorado with an enclosed motorcycle trailer about 7,500 lbs. Chased my buddy out with his 7.3 gasser and his trailer with only 1 bike 3,500 lbs. Had to constantly pull over to watch him refuel the thirsty gasser, then going up elevation in the Rocky mountains had to listen to him whine and complain that I needed to slow down going up the Mountain as his gasser could not keep up with my diesel and it kept downshifting, his mileage was already crap and did not want it any worse, so I had to slow up for him.

I never did notice a regen, I don't short trip it and I don't let it idle. I buy fuel from the same place that I trust.

It had two issues:
Check engine light something about the air cleaner but it self cleared then came back on so I took it to the dealership, sat in the waiting room for an hour watching Judge Judy then was on my way.
Second Issue is the bed camera, It worked upon delivery than stopped. It has been on order since ?????? August maybe. I contacted the service writer and its in the system he says any day now and parts are hard to come by. I don't really care as long as it gets fixed soon.

The More I drive it the more I like it.

UPGRADES: 18 x9 Fuel Beast Wheels Nitto RG 35 x 12.50 the November deal of the month bed racks,

UPGRADES coming:
ARB twin compressor and air tank ( plumb quick release points and hard wire to an up-fitter)
Dual Fox steering stabilizers PMF kit
Hellwig rear stay bar kit.
I am not planning on any lift kits but will probably replace all the shocks with FOX performance and upgrade the brake rotors and pads.

Other Favorite feature is the safe in the center console. It holds lots of things you can put in your hand that go bang.
I agree with most everything Paparaptor posted especially the Colorado part. I am tired of chasing the diesels over the passes going to camp (I have a gasser that is retiring).

I am still figuring out all the control buttons after a month+. Forscan is another one on the list. ? ??

Attachments

• E43255D5-0231-482E-93E4-CAC25547E1B7.jpeg
    E43255D5-0231-482E-93E4-CAC25547E1B7.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 18
Hi all. Just picked it up this past Saturday, '21 F350 6.7 Platinum Black. Traded in a '17 Tundra DC Limited Desert Tan. Loved the Tundra, but didn't have some of functionality the F350 had (see likes list). List is not all inclusive, just the main stand outs.
-Love the tremor package obviously.
-Little more room in the cab (6'4")
-Rear seat folded up has a flat platform for the dogs + lockable storage under seat.
-Towing Camera System
-Vented seats
-No Moonroof
Dislikes:
-Would have preferred a different color (liked the stone grey), but the black still looks good. Might do a matte color down the road.
-Platinum badge on tailgate
-Throttle lag (already looking at getting a pedal monster)
-Ford's Sync System is a little slow
-There is a lot of add-ons that are cool, but I'll never use (heated rear, massaging seats, etc., Sync Functionality)

Add-ons (beyond the platinum stuff):
-Spray-in Bed Liner
-5th wheel setup
-Marker Lights
-Upfitters

What I plan on doing to it:
-driver/passenger tint, tint bar on windshield
-Billet Fuel Drain Valve
-Husky X-act contour mats
-CamoandCovers Seat Covers (perforated center, Cordura trim) w/ driver side pistol pocket. I may do the molle on the back, but haven't decided between their soft molle system or BuiltRights hard molle system (cost roughly the same for both seats) I looked at other seat covers but they are too loose. I had Bartact on my JK and loved them, but they don't make covers for ford.
-BuiltRight rear seat levers, may do their rack system
-Pedal Monster
-Warn winch
-Front bumper, winch compatible. leaning to a lighter weight prerunner guard (like the fabfour's matrix), but like a couple full guards)
- light bar on guard
-tonneau cover (have a few I'm checking out; Diamondback, Renegade, Nuthouse, and Bakflip for lighter option)
-Weigh Safe 3' 8' drop hitch aluminum
- A bunch more items I'm tossing around
Gorgeous truck! I am envious of your interior color! I would have compromised on the exterior color and the Platinum model for that red interior. Ordering one to spec would have exceeded my level of patience, so that was definitely out of the question lol.

Oh, this is baddest ass truck I have ever owned by far!!! I own a Porsche and BMW, and the Ford wins.....just cool

Just wanted to add pics of my Cover King tactical seat covers for those who have not seen them

Attachments

• 0623201245.jpg
    0623201245.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 0623201244.jpg
    0623201244.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 0623201244_HDR (1).jpg
    0623201244_HDR (1).jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 62
Here’s an updated review.
I had to take that unexpected trip to Florida. I had planned to have a Carli Pintop 2.5 suspension installed with 37” Ridge Grapplers on a set of 18x9 Method MR315 rims before putting so many miles on my rig but shit happens.
I already got the wheels and I was waiting for the suspension to come in which was supposed to be delivered this week but I’m in Florida now and asked Cody from CJC off-road to hold it for me until I get back.
So now having 2,200 miles on my beast and making that 1250 mile trip 19 hrs straight I would tell anyone that the tires broke in nicely and the Tremor package with the suspension it comes with is really quite awesome.
I would NOT have gotten the mods for the suspension and wheels right away and would have liked to have gotten plenty of miles on my Beast before switching everything over.
My wheels were 3,300$ and the suspension i paid for without labor was 8,400$. I’m sure it’s going to be an Insane upgrade BUT IMHO IT IS NOT NEEDED.
There’s a bit of bounce from the rear when hitting little bumps or big ones but nothing that makes me say I need an upgrade.
I waited so long waiting for my rig to come in that I kept buying mods. Looking back that is not that right move. Anyone waiting for their truck should wait before making a leap on changing their suspension before just seeing how nice of a package you just purchased.
Now the power stop breaks were an absolute great mod to upgrade right away. What a difference and it stops really well now especially with oh shit moments.
The LP6 lights were also a great mod to do right away. But my rigid light bar doesn’t fit the Platinum grill but would fit the Lariat grill. So I need to have my grill custom cut so I would have held off for sure.
Now the Platinum trim decision over the Lariat with the massage seats was something I would highly recommend. The 19hr straight drive would be brutal without those massage seats. They are worth not getting the blackout package and the extra cost and even more. King Ranch and Platinum have the massage seats. Do yourself a major favor and splurge on either trim if you plan on driving your truck a lot.
Now the Sun roof I love but now being in Florida I find that it can be too hot at times that we keep it closed and the shade closed. I would drive with 20 degree weather in NY with the top open and not really feel the cold with heated seats and climate control. We drove everyday with the sunroof open in NY.
I still recommend it but if you live in Texas, Arizona, Florida or another scorching state I can see not getting it.
Now sadly I’ve been to overwhelmed to put in the Banks Pedal Monster to give a review. My friend Todd has been anxiously waiting a review. My pussy ass needs to man up and put it in. I did bring it with me to Florida.
I’m hoping to get my truck ceramic coated while I’m in the sun shine state. I can use my brothers Harley for the few days as it’s at the shop. So I will give a review of ceramic coating after it gets done.
I’d like to hear other reviews from other brothers and sisters experiences with their rides.
Peace Out ✌️
Donny Details ???????

I had to take that unexpected trip to Florida. I had planned to have a Carli Pintop 2.5 suspension installed with 37” Ridge Grapplers on a set of 18x9 Method MR315 rims before putting so many miles on my rig but shit happens.
I already got the wheels and I was waiting for the suspension to come in which was supposed to be delivered this week but I’m in Florida now and asked Cody from CJC off-road to hold it for me until I get back.
So now having 2,200 miles on my beast and making that 1250 mile trip 19 hrs straight I would tell anyone that the tires broke in nicely and the Tremor package with the suspension it comes with is really quite awesome.
I would NOT have gotten the mods for the suspension and wheels right away and would have liked to have gotten plenty of miles on my Beast before switching everything over.
My wheels were 3,300$ and the suspension i paid for without labor was 8,400$. I’m sure it’s going to be an Insane upgrade BUT IMHO IT IS NOT NEEDED.
There’s a bit of bounce from the rear when hitting little bumps or big ones but nothing that makes me say I need an upgrade.
I waited so long waiting for my rig to come in that I kept buying mods. Looking back that is not that right move. Anyone waiting for their truck should wait before making a leap on changing their suspension before just seeing how nice of a package you just purchased.
Now the power stop breaks were an absolute great mod to upgrade right away. What a difference and it stops really well now especially with oh shit moments.
The LP6 lights were also a great mod to do right away. But my rigid light bar doesn’t fit the Platinum grill but would fit the Lariat grill. So I need to have my grill custom cut so I would have held off for sure.
Now the Platinum trim decision over the Lariat with the massage seats was something I would highly recommend. The 19hr straight drive would be brutal without those massage seats. They are worth not getting the blackout package and the extra cost and even more. King Ranch and Platinum have the massage seats. Do yourself a major favor and splurge on either trim if you plan on driving your truck a lot.
Now the Sun roof I love but now being in Florida I find that it can be too hot at times that we keep it closed and the shade closed. I would drive with 20 degree weather in NY with the top open and not really feel the cold with heated seats and climate control. We drove everyday with the sunroof open in NY.
I still recommend it but if you live in Texas, Arizona, Florida or another scorching state I can see not getting it.
Now sadly I’ve been to overwhelmed to put in the Banks Pedal Monster to give a review. My friend Todd has been anxiously waiting a review. My pussy ass needs to man up and put it in. I did bring it with me to Florida.
I’m hoping to get my truck ceramic coated while I’m in the sun shine state. I can use my brothers Harley for the few days as it’s at the shop. So I will give a review of ceramic coating after it gets done.
I’d like to hear other reviews from other brothers and sisters experiences with their rides.
Peace Out ✌️
Donny Details ???????
No Xpel?

Peace Out ✌️
Donny Details ???????
good info....

Here's my opinion on the Pedal Monster:

It's ok, but that's it. OK.

It kills some of the lag but on Sport or Track mode it makes the pedal so sensitive as to be completely useless. You'll put your truck through the ass end of a car at a stoplight sooner or later. Maybe Sport setting dialed all the way down, but still made mine feel a little too jumpy. it can cause unnecessary downshifts on hilly roads.

On the City setting turned up like half way it's pretty nice. Less lag and more responsive without jumpiness. On City mode with a few bars, i really like it. Without it sometimes you want a downshift but the stock setting doesn't give it to you. This will help you get thos downshifts more when you want them, without being overly 'ambitious' as in Sport or Track mode.

Worth $300? Meh, not really. This is probably a better mod for a sports car than an 8000 lb truck.

I do want to get certain areas covered. I thought fenders and quarter panel, bumpers and hood. Would you advise getting the doors done also???

I do want to get certain areas covered. I thought fenders and quarter panel, bumpers and hood. Would you advise getting the doors done also???
detail shop that did my ceramic wants $2K for PPF on just front end which would be bumper, headlights, hood and front quarter panels. At least another grand to rocker panel area At some point, enough is a enough lol.

good info....

Here's my opinion on the Pedal Monster:

It's ok, but that's it. OK.

It kills some of the lag but on Sport or Track mode it makes the pedal so sensitive as to be completely useless. You'll put your truck through the ass end of a car at a stoplight sooner or later. Maybe Sport setting dialed all the way down, but still made mine feel a little too jumpy. it can cause unnecessary downshifts on hilly roads.

On the City setting turned up like half way it's pretty nice. Less lag and more responsive without jumpiness. On City mode with a few bars, i really like it. Without it sometimes you want a downshift but the stock setting doesn't give it to you. This will help you get thos downshifts more when you want them, without being overly 'ambitious' as in Sport or Track mode.

Worth $300? Meh, not really. This is probably a better mod for a sports car than an 8000 lb truck.
Well JBlaze that was a great review. I love the details in reviews and you certainly gave them. I purchased the Pedal Monster already so I will be adding it to my rig. I will soon see what you mean. I do like hot rodding my shit so I will see how I like it. On LI the lag was horrendous even in sports mode which I do forget all the time. So thanks JBlaze for your fine review.

I did notice my 6.7L engine would run really ruff after a 300-500 miles without stopping. It would fun really ruff when I started it back up after gassing it up or a rest stop. When I started to take off I felt it was not running right but in a 1/4 mile I was back on I95 at 85mph and didn’t notice it again until I stopped and restarted it. I don’t feel it anymore now taking it out to tool around Trinity, Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor and Clearwater beach to clear my head from my grief.
The truck is a Diesel ROCKET SHIP. It is so fast and powerful for such a large truck that I grin and laugh all the time wailing around.
I was riding it those 1260 miles and I would get it up to the top speed of 96 SO MANY TIMES TO WAIL AROUND Tractor Trailers or RAM TRUCKS that I wanted to show the dominance of the SUPER DUTY. Wifey kept saying “What are you showing off”. I said NO just showing who’s king of the
H-D Trucks. But who am I Kidding YEAH I WAS SHOWING OFF FOR SURE.
For all of you who are waiting for your build you are going to be shocked at this work of art. This fine piece of equipment. This BAD ASS TRUCK. Granted this is my first pick up truck EVER and the 6.7 is a BEAST IMHO.
???????

detail shop that did my ceramic wants $2K for PPF on just front end which would be bumper, headlights, hood and front quarter panels. At least another grand to rocker panel area At some point, enough is a enough lol.
Good to know. I’m in Florida and things seem cheaper here. At least I’m hoping. I found some place in Tarpon Springs but it only had 7- 5 star reviews. I would have liked more reviews. So I will see.
3B7CC402-1DE5-4640-8484-BAA5D8B11D2E.png

Mine was about $2k for everything forward of the doors. Full grill. All door sills too.

Didn’t do rockers cause the boards protect them. Rear flares were expensive so I didn’t do them either.

Latest Discussions

Back