New Tremor Owner (to be) in Utah

Longrangehunter

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 6.7HO F-250 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
2024 6.7HO F-350 KR Tremor (Ordered)
Like many of you, I have a 2022 on order. I went with the F-350 King Ranch Ultimate Tremor, with almost every option box checked. Two-Tone with Antimatter Blue and Stone Gray. I went with the 7.3 for the same reason many of you did - the math on the 6.7 just didn't pencil out, especially as the EPA micromanages them more and more each year.

Order placed end of June, no VIN issued yet. Order form shows Priority 10. MSRP is $78,580, I'm getting it at invoice, which is $74,348.64. Haven't worked out trade value for my 2017 F-150 Lariat yet, since who knows what the market will be like by the time the 2022 shows up, but it's looking like I'll get more for it on trade than I bought it for 3 years ago.

Will definitely be tinting the front windows 20% to match. May add a Warn Winch and a Diamondback Tonneau cover, but will cross that bridge when I come to it. Already have a B&W Tow and Stow ordered since neither of my current trucks have a 2.5" receiver.

Congrats on the order and welcome to the party :cool: ? ?
Thanks! I thought I was happy with my Loaded F-150 blacked out and leveled, but then my buddy showed up with a '21 KR Tremor and I had to have it. Also losing the warranty on my F-150 next year, and have no desire to own it outside of warranty. Between boats, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and an old 3/4 ton beast of a Suburban, I have all the wrenching I can stand.

Last edited:
Thanks! I thought I was happy with my Loaded F-150 blacked out and leveled, but then my buddy showed up with a '21 KR Tremor and I had to have it. Also losing the warranty on my F-150 next year, and have no desire to own it outside of warranty. Between boats, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and an old 3/4 ton beast of a Suburban, I have all the wrenching I can stand.
cool toys, :cool: :cool: :cool: I agree don't mind some maintenance but fixing shit when you are short on time sucks.

By the way you can skip the gym on the day you rotate your tires on the tremor.

Like many of you, I have a 2022 on order. I went with the F-350 King Ranch Ultimate Tremor, with almost every option box checked. Two-Tone with Antimatter Blue and Stone Gray. I went with the 7.3 for the same reason many of you did - the math on the 6.7 just didn't pencil out, especially as the EPA micromanages them more and more each year.

Order placed end of June, no VIN issued yet. Order form shows Priority 10. MSRP is $78,580, I'm getting it at invoice, which is $74,348.64. Haven't worked out trade value for my 2017 F-150 Lariat yet, since who knows what the market will be like by the time the 2022 shows up, but it's looking like I'll get more for it on trade than I bought it for 3 years ago.

Will definitely be tinting the front windows 20% to match. May add a Warn Winch and a Diamondback Tonneau cover, but will cross that bridge when I come to it. Already have a B&W Tow and Stow ordered since neither of my current trucks have a 2.5" receiver.

I myself am about to order also...although been going back and forth on exactly what I am looking for. Fairly sure I will be getting almost exact same as you minus F-250 and likely going with white as the base colour.
Trading in my 19 Power Wagon, and doing it early to ensure the value holds (keeping it till mid-August)

What made you decide not to order the winch with the truck?

I myself am about to order also...although been going back and forth on exactly what I am looking for. Fairly sure I will be getting almost exact same as you minus F-250 and likely going with white as the base colour.
Trading in my 19 Power Wagon, and doing it early to ensure the value holds (keeping it till mid-August)

What made you decide not to order the winch with the truck?
Because I can get the same winch straight from Warn for $2200, and I was less than impressed with the dealer install of the winch on my buddy's '21 KR Tremor - They told him they would wire it into the upfitter switches and be cautious of the wiring loom. In the words of Donny T: "WRONG!". They just hardwired the winch directly to the battery, with no power circuit to the upfitter switch. The winch is always on; some idiot walking by in a parking lot could start running his winch.

Because I can get the same winch straight from Warn for $2200, and I was less than impressed with the dealer install of the winch on my buddy's '21 KR Tremor - They told him they would wire it into the upfitter switches and be cautious of the wiring loom. In the words of Donny T: "WRONG!". They just hardwired the winch directly to the battery, with no power circuit to the upfitter switch. The winch is always on; some idiot walking by in a parking lot could start running his winch.
I could be wrong but I think that's the normal way they install them. I'm fairly certain my Power Wagon us the same ...not saying this right. No matter how it is installed I will be wiring mine to a relay to one of the switches for sure.

How are you able to get the winch for that dela ? Haha. Includes all the mounts etc ? Do share!!

This is a standard installation. I can't seem to find the exact model of this Warn winch, but for $3000 it better have an on/off button, typically on a remote or plug-in attachment so that it can't just be turned on and operated by any passer by. The winch is not always on.

Keep in mind that to operate the winch the clutch must be engaged, the unit must be ON, and the user must have access to either a wired or wireless remote control.

Back