I have been lurking on this site for a little while and finally decided to join. I don’t have a Tremor Super Duty yet but my middle son is turning 16 in about a year. I’ll likely give him my current truck and get a new one for me. Looking to get a diesel F-350 SWB King Ranch Tremor. I’ve been struggling between a 250 & 350 as it sounds like both are the same except for the GVWR. I do pull a gooseneck and a few different bumper pull trailers so I might as well get the higher rating since it’s only a few dollars more.
I don’t mind ordering one just the way I want it but if I can get one close enough to my wish list and get a better deal off the lot I’m good with that as well. So far Granger has set the mark but I’ll have to find a way to get it from Iowa to Texas.
Here are a few pictures of my current vehicles. One is a 1984 F-250 4x4 with a 460 that my dad bought new and I recently rebuilt.
I plan to give my son my 2013 diesel F-250 KR. It has about 170k miles and has been a really good truck…so far.
My newest ride is a 2023 Bronco Raptor. My first vehicle was a 1982 Bronco and I wanted another one ever since they discontinued them.
Thanks in advance for all of the help and guidance to come over the next 9 months or so.
I don’t mind ordering one just the way I want it but if I can get one close enough to my wish list and get a better deal off the lot I’m good with that as well. So far Granger has set the mark but I’ll have to find a way to get it from Iowa to Texas.
Here are a few pictures of my current vehicles. One is a 1984 F-250 4x4 with a 460 that my dad bought new and I recently rebuilt.
I plan to give my son my 2013 diesel F-250 KR. It has about 170k miles and has been a really good truck…so far.
My newest ride is a 2023 Bronco Raptor. My first vehicle was a 1982 Bronco and I wanted another one ever since they discontinued them.
Thanks in advance for all of the help and guidance to come over the next 9 months or so.

