- Staff 🛡️
- #1
modified
Admin 🛠️
New meetup and trail badges have been added for several past events! They’re a fun way to celebrate the adventures and friendships that make this community special. If you attended one of these events and are missing your badge, please let me know!
Thanks to everyone who organizes a meetup, leads a trail ride, or comes out to join the fun. These badges may be small, but there are some great stories behind them!
We’ve also got a few more badges coming over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
www.fordtremor.com
www.fordtremor.com
www.fordtremor.com
www.fordtremor.com
www.fordtremor.com
www.fordtremor.com
www.fordtremor.com
Thanks to everyone who organizes a meetup, leads a trail ride, or comes out to join the fun. These badges may be small, but there are some great stories behind them!
We’ve also got a few more badges coming over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
📍 Meet-Up - Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories
More details to come, but here is the super high-level itinerary: 9/24/26 - Arrive early afternoon - group hang out and dinner 9/25/26 - Off-roading 9/26/26 - Off roading 9/27/26 - Departure Working on some options for lodging (similar to what we've got going on at Terlingua / Big Bend) so...
📍 Meet-Up - 1st Northern California Tremor Meet-up. Feb. 21, 2026
1st Northern California Tremor Meet-up. Hi everyone, looking to do a meet & greet on Saturday Feb. 21, 2026 at Fowler Ranch Brewery 3111 Lincoln Newcastle Hwy, Lincoln, Ca. 95648.🍻 Located at the intersection of Sierra College Blvd (Just 7 miles off I-80 and the same exit as Bass Pro Shop) &...
📍 Meet-Up - Washington Tremor Meet-up May 2-4
Hello fellow Tremor Owners! I was thinking it would be awesome to organize a meet-up for us enthusiasts. It would be a great opportunity to connect, check-out modifications and maybe get a little off roading in. I know these trucks are built for adventure, so why not take advantage of it. I saw...
📍 Meet-Up - [4-26-25] Tremor Forums - Heart of Texas Spring Meet-Up in Waco, Texas
IT'S OFFICIAL, THE DATE FOR OUR MEET UP AT "SLOW RISE ON THE BRAZOS" WACO, TEXAS IS APRIL 26, 2025! I realize there may be some who have conflicts and may not be able to juggle thier schedule. I try to plan these events with ample lead time to accommodate as many as possible. I am excited to...
📍 Meet-Up - Dayton, OH - Jan. 12th at 1 PM - Wandering Griffin Brewery
I'd like to host a meetup in my home state of Ohio; how does the Toledo area sound on January 11th or 12th? Columbus is more central and I don't mind the drive. Throw out some other cities and days of course too. Maybe a Wright Patterson theme in Dayton? Edit: venue is set now: Dayton, OH -...
Vermont Area Meet (9/23/23) 8 CONFIRMED TRUCKS!!
Hello all, I am booked out this entire summer, but I am thinking of potentially setting up a Vermont area meeting for this autumn. I am looking at some dirt roads, covered bridges, maybe one or two potential class IV roads (wide, easy, mud free), and some breaks for sightseeing and food...
Texas Hill Country Tremor Run
Would anyone be interested in a small meet-up and drive on the Texas Hill Country overland route? I haven't done it, but it appears to be half pave roads / half dirt roads with small river crossings. Nothing extreme by any means, but might be a fun day trip? We could always break it up and...
Last edited:

