NEO Motorsport Garage Tremor Build

JakePs

4 wheels and tires enthusiast
Reaction Points
Current Ride
99 Ford F250 XLT with rust coloration, smoking engine and slipping tranny options.
Current Ride #2
89 Mustang GT and 85 Jeep CJ7
You should enter the thrid one in truck of the month ...
Definitely! I showed my wife and she replied "Bad ass". 🤣

OP
NEO Garage

NEO Garage

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Raptor
Picked up a ROAM 160L storage box over Black Friday. Very happy with the product and fit in the bed
6094A0E4-7286-408D-8599-2BF8359CA367.jpeg

RickLB

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Miltary
Retired Army
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Platinum Tremor
Finally found some personal time to install the new Diode Dynamics SSC2 lights into the factory fog light pockets. Now to find the time to wire them in.. lol

SAE street legal and 2900 lumens! Not too bad
View attachment 7682

@NEO Garage maybe you missed this earlier but how did you wire those up? Are they connected to the upfitter and if so how does the back lighting on them work from the upfitter?

OP
NEO Garage

NEO Garage

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Raptor
@NEO Garage maybe you missed this earlier but how did you wire those up? Are they connected to the upfitter and if so how does the back lighting on them work from the upfitter?
These don’t need an inline relay, or any light going to the AUX wiring for that matter. Just positive and negative and you’re done.

The backlighting I have spliced in with the c-bars

RickLB

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Miltary
Retired Army
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Platinum Tremor
These don’t need an inline relay, or any light going to the AUX wiring for that matter. Just positive and negative and you’re done.

The backlighting I have spliced in with the c-bars
Thanks. What are c-bars?

creamyone

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army Vet
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor
New exhaust who dis... aFe Power 5” DPF back exhaust installed! A lot louder than I thought it would be, but I do have some extra exhaust “differences”... Sounds perfect 😎
Any issues with fitment? I thought the general rule was only a 4" would fit on a diesel tremor due to the 35" spare tire.

OP
NEO Garage

NEO Garage

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Raptor
Any issues with fitment? I thought the general rule was only a 4" would fit on a diesel tremor due to the 35" spare tire.
I don’t run the spare tire since I’m on 37s and have AAA so the 5” fits just fine if you angle the pipe a bit inward underneath (if you have the fifth wheel hitch) otherwise everything clears just fine but it might hit the spare if you have it underneath.

Jay D

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Lariat Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
2017 F250 Lariat 6.7 and 2017 Harley Road King Special
New exhaust who dis... aFe Power 5” DPF back exhaust installed! A lot louder than I thought it would be, but I do have some extra exhaust “differences”... Sounds perfect 😎
Are you referring to the sound of the DPF back exhaust, or did you go a little further forward? I'm interested, but not quite ready to drop all the weight just yet. I only have 1300Miles on it.

OP
NEO Garage

NEO Garage

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Raptor
Are you referring to the sound of the DPF back exhaust, or did you go a little further forward? I'm interested, but not quite ready to drop all the weight just yet. I only have 1300Miles on it.
The AFE exhaust itself is a DPF-back only.

I did do some weight savings at like 2000 miles. I plan to keep her for a long time.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge