NEO Motorsport Garage Tremor Build

You should enter the thrid one in truck of the month ...
Definitely! I showed my wife and she replied "Bad ass". ?

Picked up a ROAM 160L storage box over Black Friday. Very happy with the product and fit in the bed
6094A0E4-7286-408D-8599-2BF8359CA367.jpeg

Finally found some personal time to install the new Diode Dynamics SSC2 lights into the factory fog light pockets. Now to find the time to wire them in.. lol

SAE street legal and 2900 lumens! Not too bad
View attachment 7682

@NEO Garage maybe you missed this earlier but how did you wire those up? Are they connected to the upfitter and if so how does the back lighting on them work from the upfitter?

@NEO Garage maybe you missed this earlier but how did you wire those up? Are they connected to the upfitter and if so how does the back lighting on them work from the upfitter?
These don’t need an inline relay, or any light going to the AUX wiring for that matter. Just positive and negative and you’re done.

The backlighting I have spliced in with the c-bars

These don’t need an inline relay, or any light going to the AUX wiring for that matter. Just positive and negative and you’re done.

The backlighting I have spliced in with the c-bars
Thanks. What are c-bars?

New exhaust who dis... aFe Power 5” DPF back exhaust installed! A lot louder than I thought it would be, but I do have some extra exhaust “differences”... Sounds perfect ?
Any issues with fitment? I thought the general rule was only a 4" would fit on a diesel tremor due to the 35" spare tire.

Any issues with fitment? I thought the general rule was only a 4" would fit on a diesel tremor due to the 35" spare tire.
I don’t run the spare tire since I’m on 37s and have AAA so the 5” fits just fine if you angle the pipe a bit inward underneath (if you have the fifth wheel hitch) otherwise everything clears just fine but it might hit the spare if you have it underneath.

New exhaust who dis... aFe Power 5” DPF back exhaust installed! A lot louder than I thought it would be, but I do have some extra exhaust “differences”... Sounds perfect ?
Are you referring to the sound of the DPF back exhaust, or did you go a little further forward? I'm interested, but not quite ready to drop all the weight just yet. I only have 1300Miles on it.

Are you referring to the sound of the DPF back exhaust, or did you go a little further forward? I'm interested, but not quite ready to drop all the weight just yet. I only have 1300Miles on it.
The AFE exhaust itself is a DPF-back only.

I did do some weight savings at like 2000 miles. I plan to keep her for a long time.

Ordered a Icon leveling kit from Neo Garage. Just waiting now. Ready to install on my Storm Trooper Tremor.

Attachments

• IMG_6646.jpg
    IMG_6646.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6647 (1).jpg
    IMG_6647 (1).jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 188
The AFE exhaust itself is a DPF-back only.

I did do some weight savings at like 2000 miles. I plan to keep her for a long time.
I too plan to keep my tremor for a long time. Any ideas where I might be able to get the weight savings parts for my 2022? Can’t seem to find them anywhere and would like to have them on hand and ready for when programming is available.

Back