Meanings behind Monikers (Screen-names)

Resized_20180408_172703001.jpeg
Resized_20180408_172639.jpeg

And here he is............

That's his slobber on the door....named him after Jimmy Stewarts character in the movie "Strategic Air Command"
Great looking GSD!

They are great dogs, Whiskey gets all excited and starts barking every time I walk towards the door telling me he wants to go for a ride lol

My Chevelle has a 500ci Cadillac bored to 507
507Caddy
been my screen name on several forums over the years, had the car for 20 years in various stages of change but always without paint!

I’m a nurse anesthesiologist (CRNA). One of my preferred drugs to use during surgery that required the patient to be paralyzed is vecuronium. It’s an older drug, but it’s great. So I just made the nickname Vecman for my online stuff. My real nickname is Ketch, a shorter version of my last name (Ketcher) which I’ve had since I was 8. Simple. No crazy cool story

i have many nick names ( STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN,GOLDBERG.EVIL) because i'm big & bald . my father gave me my nick name as a kid after one of AMERICAS HEROES the greatest cowboy JOHN "DUKE" WAYNE & that is why i chose to use it.
Cool

Attachments

• John Wayne True Grit.jpg
    John Wayne True Grit.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 9
My business started in 1984 is Dark Horse Performance and my name is Fred. I have had mostly Black Mustangs and Broncos which are Dark Horses (lots of horses). Political and underdog meanings, etc. A dark horse running on a dark race course.

Attachments

• 71cW95-1CCL__SL1273_.jpg
    71cW95-1CCL__SL1273_.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 13
  • darkhorse1 (2).jpg
    darkhorse1 (2).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back